New VTAC for meee!!!

I got a super deal on this guy last week.

Aha, an interesting looking package.
DSCN0021.jpg

Now to find an appropriate entry tool.
DSCN0022.jpg

My Yard Guard seems to want a bite.
DSCN0023.jpg

Yep, he dug right in.
DSCN0024.jpg

Yes, yes, looks good so far!
DSCN0025.jpg

All right, a sheath too.
DSCN0026.jpg

Oops! Had to break for lunch.
DSCN0027.jpg

Looks pretty good!
DSCN0028.jpg

I can't believe I snagged this for such a deal!
DSCN0029.jpg

I can't wait to get home and throw it a bit. I've been so busy with school that I have a frigging backlog of hawks that I need to try out! :rolleyes: I've got this one and a new Crash Rat to try out. I'll have to get some shots of the Rat as well. Got a handle stained, oiled and ready for my TH too.

Im very pleased with my VTAC. Makes a cool whisteling noise when thrown,enjoy!!!! JBEE.

Three cheese chicken and noodles for lunch. Roasted potatoes, peas, and a fat pork chop for dinner. :cool:

Can I come over? :D

Nice VTAC, though. Looks like you got the updated sheath. Mine was still the pull-through-the-top variety.

That cheesey deliciousness is long gone!!

I guess if I get nostalgic I can put it in my CSVH sheath.

i am finishing re-handling some VTACs, none of which are mine - you suck, brother!!! - har!

good grab there.

vec

You had a chance to use it yet? I used mine this morning to un-stuck my wheel wells of frozen ice slush! Worked like a charm!

You had a chance to use it yet? I used mine this morning to un-stuck my wheel wells of frozen ice slush! Worked like a charm!

Not yet. I went home last Friday after my walk through Fontainebleau, but it was dark by then. Got up on saturday and went to a gun show. I got back at 3:30 or so, but I had to turn right around and go back to New Orleans because my friend said he had free tickets to Motley Crue :D . After that I had to study for a test yesterday and today. I should be able to wail on it a bit this week.

Back