New web site layout.

eveled

Gold Member
Got a surprise this morning! The RMK page is completely different. Not sure I like it more, but I’ll get used to it.

Everything was listed alphabetically which puts the Alaskan first and all the ones that start with “Models” in the middle. I found you can rearrange to be sorted oldest to newest which puts them into a more familiar order.

The noncatalog models are now just mixed in and I guess now are regular catalog?
Post your thoughts?

Also a quick look reveals a new model? A filet knife with a stag handle I don’t remember seeing before.

There may be more new ones possibly some are missing. IDK?

Last edited:
Looks like the #6-9" "Carving Knife" sold seperately and rebranded as "Filet Knife"

Also the #14 and #15 CDT versions are stand alone offerings.

I just hit the site today too and am digesting it. Definitely an improvement overall, using nice photos from print catalog and maybe some new ones too but still using older photos which never looked the best.

Just ordered my first Randall knife on March 15.
Was a very cool experience because I was browsing for the week before on the old Web site and getting a real good feel for the site and low and behold the day I ordered my knife was the day I believe they changed the layout to the new one. So was kind of awkward and fun at the same time. Model 12-9" #14 grind Sports Man Bowie with #25 handle will be 6 years in waiting. It will be for my 50th Birthday present to me!

Yes, it will. I always wanted a Randall since I first heard of them about 20 years ago and I almost pulled the trigger in 2015 on one but didn't and now I got the bug again and will probably order one from a dealer way before I get this one but This one directly from Randall will be special and totally worth the wait. Will post pics when it arrives.

I ordered a 2-6 a few years back, and while I waited for it I put aside all my pocket change for the five years I waited, when it was time to pay for the knife I had enough change for the knife and a nice bottle of whiskey for the unboxening...

Last edited:
Just ordered my first Randall knife on March 15.
Was a very cool experience because I was browsing for the week before on the old Web site and getting a real good feel for the site and low and behold the day I ordered my knife was the day I believe they changed the layout to the new one. So was kind of awkward and fun at the same time. Model 12-9" #14 grind Sports Man Bowie with #25 handle will be 6 years in waiting. It will be for my 50th Birthday present to me!

Happy Birthday!!!
What a great gift to yourself.... :D

I don't have one yet, but it's on my To Do list

Back