New WRK PDK

Dergyll

Gold Member
Dont know if anybody saw the brief mentions of these awesome looking customs from WRK...if you look at this video you can see them in action at around 17m

If anybody has news on these PDK, share it here! Will try to pick one up if I have money left haha.

Cheers.

So, did you get the PDK? I have the Recondo, and no complaints. WR does a really good job on HT for the S35VN, the design is pleasing, the geometry is excellent, the handle treatment
is very comfortable, and the Boltaron sheath fits with no movement, and no noise. Mine was a factory second, so I didn't get the fancy box, but I also don't have to worry about destroying
any collector value if I use it. And I will, after I have a leather sheath made for it...

I dont think they're out yet! I signed for their newsletter and they promised "to only send good stuff" so still waiting...

The execution of the Begg designs is spot on, in my opinion. Keep after them, these are some seriously good knives.

Anybody hear anything about these yet? Haha, I havent heard anything from WRK in a long time and I have a feeling these wont be out 2021.. blame covid I guess

Anyway, keeping my eyes peeled 👀👀

Saw WRKT at the gun show a couple of weeks ago, but didn't see any of the Todd Begg knives. Still liking the Recondo, it's a good mid-sized user.

Back