New Year's Resolutions

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
I'm posting my resolution right here so I'll have to follow through, and I challenge you all to do the same if you dare....

I resolve to spend more money on knives & guns & other cool stuff this year.

I resolved a long time ago not to make resolutions I have no intention of keeping.

If I'm tempted, I will fall.

Sell me knives ... please. :)

I resolve to disolve any resolve I have left, or right, and if anyone tries to quote me I'd deny everything, that is if I was ever here, which I wasn't, then anything I said, which is nothing, was never said by me.

I have an airtight alibi, Bastid did it, or said it. ;)

1. To work harder on letting go of my feelings of guilt. This way. . . .I will become more in touch with my inner sociopath.

2. To become more aware that when someone hurts me. . . .forgiveness is cheaper than a 357 round. . . .but not nearly as rewarding.

3. To become one with my duality.

4. To honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of federal, state and local laws.

5. For three days, I will not sit in my living room all day in my underwear. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.

6. Before I criticize someone, I will walk a mile in his (sorry. . . .not into the heel thing) shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.

:D

GigOne said:
1. To work harder on letting go of my feelings of guilt. This way. . . .I will become more in touch with my inner sociopath.

2. To become more aware that when someone hurts me. . . .forgiveness is cheaper than a 357 round. . . .but not nearly as rewarding.

3. To become one with my duality.

4. To honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of federal, state and local laws.

5. For three days, I will not sit in my living room all day in my underwear. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.

6. Before I criticize someone, I will walk a mile in his (sorry. . . .not into the heel thing) shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.

:D
LMAO! Something about you isn't right! :D
My resolution is to actually SELL something on this site, rather than buying stuff all the time.

i resolve not to volunteer to work new years next year... i have 11 out of the last 12 years... it tends to be very busy at the hospital

bandaidman said:
i resolve not to volunteer to work new years next year... i have 11 out of the last 12 years... it tends to be very busy at the hospital

It was some one like you who took care of a friend of mine back in the late 70's after he was hit by a drunk driver early new years morning, Thanks :) .

Because of people like you we can still have a drink together. :D :cool:

BTW you deserve a break too. :)

On the more serious side, I resolve to ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to.............................................................................................to..............................................................................I can't do it I can't make a commitment on line. :grumpy:

Oh well, I resolve to work on my resolution problem, maybe, if I get a chance, and I'm not busy or nuthin', and I remember. :confused:

I resolve to cure cancer, bring world peace, and discover the origins of the universe. But first, I must finish this bag of chips and Diet Mr. Pibb.

cbgcomputer.gif

Cougar Allen said:
I'm posting my resolution right here so I'll have to follow through, and I challenge you all to do the same if you dare....

I resolve to spend more money on knives & guns & other cool stuff this year.

I make this resolution and fully expect to keep it.
Last year was a lean year, and I put off buying much cool stuff.
This year should be a lot better, and I'm looking forward to at least one new gun, some knives, flashlights, and optical marvels.
Not to mention the kayak, paddle, weather radio, waterproof GPS, special compass... :D

Back