New York Skyline for the next month.

I just took this photo of the skyline hours ago. I think they did a nice job. The "Tribute in light" will be up for one month.

fde0acb1.jpg

Shelby

Excellent picture Shelby, should have figgured you'de beat me to the punch (asked for a picture like this on the sure fire forum)

WOW! Thanks for taking and posting that pic Shelby. That's a beautiful site.

I heard talk on the radio today that they are considering that as one of the possibilities for the permanent Ground Zero Memorial. Have you heard anything mentioned along those lines in NYC?

Hunter,

I haven't heard anything about it being permanent. I would be nice though honestly. I think it was a great idea to begin with.

Shelby

Going off your pic I think it would be a very powerful Memorial. It's almost like the ghost of the WTC towers coming to haunt the terrorists and to remind America.

BTW, Shelby I hope you don't mind, I set this picture as my wallpaper. I want my kids to be able to see it on my computer and remind us all. You know I have enough experience to realize that pictures usually lose something in the translation to paper, so that must be really something to see live!

Hunter,

Of course I don't mind! In fact, if you want the larger version, just send me an e mail and I'll attach a couple of images in return.

Shelby

Hey Shelby,

Do you/will you sell any prints of your pictures? I like your work.

-Dave

thats awesome. i can see it dimly and faintly in the sky from here in nassau. no skyline though.

would it be possible to get that in a higher resolution? (throw your name and (c) stuff in the margins) i'd like to add it to my wallpaper rotation :)

AWSOME as usual...Photogod...err..I mean Shelby could you do up a 1024x76? I most certainly want this as a desktop..

This picture is way better than the AP photo accompanying the story on Yahoo.

You manged to get in the front of the line when they handed out talent, didn't you?

From the one who was in the back of the line,

Mark:rolleyes:

You manged to get in the front of the line when they handed out talent, didn't you?

Sh*t Shelby was doing the handing out but he pockted two talents for every one he handed out..lol;)

Thanks to all. Man, you guys are awesome. This and many things is what I love about this forum.

For those who want the higher res images. I believe it is in the 1200's, e mail me and I would be glad to send it to anyone who wants it with no hidden fees;) No way I would sell something like this. I think it should be enjoyed by everyone. Especially those who can't make it to the pier like I did.

irresistibleyou@yahoo.com

Regards,
Shelby

Wow!

Your picture is amazing! You have captured the true spirit and emotion of this tribute. Bladeforums is very lucky to have such a gifted photographer share his work.

Thanks,

Jerry

Very Cool picture Shelby.
Keep up the good work.
I enjoy your pictures alot, Thanks.

Back