• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

newberry knives pocket cutlass

Newberry knives pocket cutlass in 1095 with a hamon and Arizona desert ironwood handles with red liners and a leather sheath $185 (Without the sheath it is $140)
Dimensions: Blade length 3 1/4'' Overall about 6 1/2''
(shipping is $8)

that is sick i can see a machete on that shape:thumbup:

These are great little knives! I got to play with a few of them at the Tulsa show last weekend. Allen is a great guy....and a terrific knifemaker too!

Chris

That is too cool. You are making some great looking knives. I'm just sorry my budget is stretched a bit thin at the moment--someone is going to have fun with this one!

Very nice. Love the design. Looks like a real winner!:thumbup:

I just want to say i have a edc knife that newberry made. I just want to say it is a great knife and this knife will be no different. I wish i had the funds to buy it. You will be pleased with the purchase.

Glad to hear from a couple of guys who have my knives. It is one of the things that makes the effort worth it!

&

roenman Here you go:

By mrnewberry

I too got to see Mr. Newberry's knives at the Tulsa, OK knife show. Well made and a nice guy.

SDS

What is the thickness of this please? Flat ground?
Thank you

they look small in the hand but i bet they are little monsters! great work

I saw this thread title and thought, "Man, I'm fixin' to score me a Pocket Cutlass!" You're killin' me kilua! :)

Back