Newbies for my Camillus Family

BK1 Brute,BK6 Patrol machete,BK9 I have never owned a BK9 or BK6,so I am so excited about the BK6,going to be a user for sure...The BK9 is NIB and that is a big 'ole BK knife...and well not going to gush over the BK1 because anyone who knows me,knows I love the Brute as my all time Becker Fav :D I just picked 'em up this morning,thanks for looking !
IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

Last edited:
The BK9 is a monster,like I mentioned,I never owned or touched one until this morning...maybe in my posting a picture that guy thumper? who was after a BK1 could see the size of the BK9 and modify a current BK9 to his liking ??

nice, need to see more bk6 these days. that was the first becker i got, and i think maybe the third or forth blade i bought when i started to get into knives.:thumbup:

I agree , you hardly see a BK6, I know a buddy in south america that uses his daily...but here you hardly see 'em , Now that I own one I foresee my wife using it on her Roses bushes....ETC ...... LOL

Thanks even if the pics do make folks up here in the north jealous does lend some perspective to how big the BK9 is. How thick is the BK9 to the BK1? Again thanks.

just don't use them on xmas trees :)

Bladite

sounds like from experience....Do tell ?

more than a couple people have discoverd that frozen xmas trees have hidden surprises in them, hard as rock knots and branch cores near the trunk.

there are pictures of many makers with dings, chips, rolls, and breaks. even axes ;P

Bladite

more than a couple people have discoverd that frozen xmas trees have hidden surprises in them, hard as rock knots and branch cores near the trunk.

there are pictures of many makers with dings, chips, rolls, and breaks. even axes ;P

Bladite

Yep not with a knife but a hatchet glanced off of a frozen trunk and hit my femoral artery at the knee and I lived not ten seconds but the 45 minutes plus it took to get to the hospital. Actually the Doc figures that I grazed the artery and it tore open when I got up to walk. Blood was gushing out of my boot every step I took from the blood running down my leg through the soaked pressure bandage. Leaving red boot prints on their carpet When the nurse removed the pressure bandage she was immediately completely covered in blood head to toe that shot out and hit her like a fire hose. Her OMFG scream had them hitting the panic button

Hows that for a story for you texastonydobbs?

Back