Newly acquired John White 4 1/2" stage handle fighter

I just received package from Mr. Les Robertson, and would like to share this White beauty stag handle figher with you gentlemen.

P9250539.JPG

P9250542.JPG

P9250545.JPG

P9250552.JPG

That's just a gorgeous knife - great proportions and lines. I LOVE that fileworkes spacer - real nice touch.

Roger

I really like this style too, and the materials and execution on this example are top notch.

John White makes a very impressive knife, and this is no exception. He seems to be able to add just the right touches to really make his knives stand out, such as the mosaic pins and file work in this example. His F 'n F is pretty darn good aswell.

Congrats.

Stephen

Let me add my kudos to this impressive thread.

Kudo, kudo, kudo... :thumbup:

Coop

John is a super nice man, and although relatively new to our biz, he has been doing demanding work building fine wood interiors for boats. His years of experience at this gives him a confidence in his work that is readily apearant from both talking to him and handling his knives. John is one of those "new" makers who has more knowledge than many veterans.

I like it, too! A terriffic little piece with a flow I would love to handle... A very classy little piece that would work in a pair of jeans or a tux!

Back