Newsletter

I want to let everyone know, we just completed an interview with Andy for our newsletter which will be out in the next day or so.

You can sign up for the newsletter on the left side of my website.

:)

Read the KSF interview while sipping my coffee this morning -- great stuff, Andy (& Derrick)!

DAMN. I was supposed to get a pic, but was laid up last night with this nagging back crik. Sorry Derrick. I'll try to do a self pic today.

Good interview. Makes me want to get myself laid off. lol. It's really cool to see homeskillet getting some recognition and coming up in the world. Let's me know I'm not just learning from some homo who thinks I look cute trying to drink a redbull with a respirator on. He really knows how to make good knives too. hahahaha. Seiously though, that is awesome. I think you need to plan on selling a few more at the Blade show this year. By the way, I'm taking that whole weekend off this year so we're going to be extra useless during the day this time around.

DAMN. I was supposed to get a pic, but was laid up last night with this nagging back crik. Sorry Derrick. I'll try to do a self pic today.

If you get me one today, I'll get it up on the website. People will still see it.

We were running a bit late this month...holidays and all that! :)

Good article on Andy and his knives. I picked up the Woodsman from Derrick & Wendy at KSF. Excellent knife!! Love it.

So, speaking of KSF and Fiddleback Forge, when can we expect to see more, esp. the Bushcrafter?

Thanks,

-Anthony

He just had 5 Bushcrafters. They may be ordered if you have something in mind.

andy at fiddlebackforge dot com

Back