Next knife?

I've been collecting knives for roughly a year and a half, and I'm looking to get another folder under $450, if I really like the knife however I am willing to budge a little. Below are my main knives so you can have an idea of what I already have.

*Benchmade Morpho 51 (I have flytanium scales for it)

*Benchmade 490 Amicus

*Chris Reeve Small Sebenza (it's a special edition with a carbon fiber show side)

*Kershaw Cryo 2

*A CRKT (I forget the specific name, but it's serrated, and has a liner lock)

Do you have a suggestion of theirs? I've heard of them but never took a good look.
All I own is his ZT900 collaboration, but I hear his midtechs are glass on glass smooth. The 900 is such a great little big knife, I'd say the ESV is a good bet. The DLC VECP is a sweet bigger sized ESV though.

Need a spyderco? If so I'd get a ti milli plain or fluted. Slicing machine and the lock on my fluted is my favorite frame lock very robust and satisfying lock up.

Need a spyderco? If so I'd get a ti milli plain or fluted. Slicing machine and the lock on my fluted is my favorite frame lock very robust and satisfying lock up.

Would you say it's better than the para military? I was thinking of picking one of those up and getting custom carbon fiber or flytanium scales, I took a look at this knife though and I'm liking it. : )

Do you have any specifics in mind? There sure are a lot of options under $450.

Of course, titanium frame lock flippers are all the rage, but there are a lot of different quality designs out there.

At any rate, to piggyback off of what jday2727 said, the Les George VECP model is superb. I've owned two in the past but I'm a bit of a knife whore so they all tend to come and go fairly quickly, regardless of quality or how much I enjoy them.

You should check out a Strider SnG or SMF at some point. If you haven't owned a ZT yet I'd recommend the 0562CF or a 0804CF (which is one of the few knives I've kept around). Have you tried any Spydercos yet? Personally, I could never get used to the compression lock on the Paramilitary 2. I definitely prefer the Military, although it's quite a large knife. Definitely look at the Spyderco Techno and Slysz Bowie as well.

Lately my personal favorite is the Liong Mah Design Warrior 2.

How about a Les George?

1a78b9ac8e37a4c9791a5e55e841a870.jpg

Great recommendation. I love my Les George Talos and ZT 0909.

4faf1cd41b95f7f468cabfb5cf034ed2.jpg

I would also recommend the Terzuola ATCF-EDC. He is the father of the tactical knife and this thing is amazing. Titanium liner lock that can be flipped or old school thumb disc'd opened. Runs on bearings. So sweet, it's probably my favorite knife.

1a78b9ac8e37a4c9791a5e55e841a870.jpg

Great recommendation. I love my Les George Talos and ZT 0909.

4faf1cd41b95f7f468cabfb5cf034ed2.jpg

I would also recommend the Terzuola ATCF-EDC. He is the father of the tactical knife and this thing is amazing. Titanium liner lock that can be flipped or old school thumb disc'd opened. Runs on bearings. So sweet, it's probably my favorite knife.

Do you know where I could find the Terzoula? It appears that he doesn't make knives anymore and I can't find them anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is doing short runs of them and these were just released. The one I have is the titanium version and he also does a carbon fiber version. I have seen both on the exchange and some other sites. These are his Midtechs and he does still make knives but mostly customs.

He is doing short runs of them and these were just released. The one I have is he titanium version and he also does a carbon fiber version. I have seen both on the exchange and some other sites.

Great thanks!

Do you have any specifics in mind? There sure are a lot of options under $450.

Of course, titanium frame lock flippers are all the rage, but there are a lot of different quality designs out there.

At any rate, to piggyback off of what jday2727 said, the Les George VECP model is superb. I've owned two in the past but I'm a bit of a knife whore so they all tend to come and go fairly quickly, regardless of quality or how much I enjoy them.

You should check out a Strider SnG or SMF at some point. If you haven't owned a ZT yet I'd recommend the 0562CF or a 0804CF (which is one of the few knives I've kept around). Have you tried any Spydercos yet? Personally, I could never get used to the compression lock on the Paramilitary 2. I definitely prefer the Military, although it's quite a large knife. Definitely look at the Spyderco Techno and Slysz Bowie as well.

Lately my personal favorite is the Liong Mah Design Warrior 2.

I had never heard of Liong Mah, but those knives are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Thanks for showing me those. I've been looking at ZT's for a while.

Would you say it's better than the para military? I was thinking of picking one of those up and getting custom carbon fiber or flytanium scales, I took a look at this knife though and I'm liking it. : )
I wouldn't say it's better. I've never owned a PM because I prefer a minimum of a 4" blade.

I had never heard of Liong Mah, but those knives are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

My personal Warrior 2. I'm absolutely in love with this knife.

IMG_20160525_183332_zpsz8mvfbqi.jpg

Simply put, it's a well designed knife. There are a lot small details that show how much thought was put into it. I should note that the Liong Mah Design knives are made by Reate Knives, a Chinese company (make no mistake, their quality is superb).

My personal Warrior 2. I'm absolutely in love with this knife.

IMG_20160525_183332_zpsz8mvfbqi.jpg

Simply put, it's a well designed knife. There are a lot small details that show how much thought was put into it. I should note that the Liong Mah Design knives are made by Reate Knives, a Chinese company (make no mistake, their quality is superb).

Damn, I REALLY want this knife now

So, If you dont get that Benchmade 51, you gonna be sellin them scales for it? :D

I have both the 51 and the scales. I have 2 sets of scales, although I don't currently have the flytanium ones on. Also I would have have to think about it before I sell them though because they're special edition with a design on them that matches the 51.

Back