Recommendation? Next New Release idea

Hey Jerry, You know over the years from the time of the Birdbeeks, Straight Handles, Ergo's, Fusion's and even several of the Proto patterns you made a BM, SH & BA kinda as a set. A companion knife in a lot of cases.
My request: You made a fantastic blade with the Jackhammer 10. NOW, how about a SJTAC, BATAC and/or (my favorite) a NARK. Make them this time w/o a choil. That way there is a full length edge. The NARK would be perfect IMHO with the Serrated edge on top as before. Just my two cents Boss.
Russ

Just signed up last night just hadn't got that far yet. Been alot of forum changes and now my tired self gotta figure it all out.

Anyone with a comparitive shot or shots of the mentioned blades please jump in. Seen'em before and I know there out there.

Excellent Brother! Yes Sir the NARK was a cut above (no pun intended) of many knives. It came w/thin grip plates and was super easy to handle and fast in the hands. As designed as a Air Rescue Knife I could see it used by any air crew members. Wish I had it back in my Scout Recon days as well. Thanks for the pic post !!!

I'm pretty sure that I remember Jerry posting that there will be no more choil-less knives. He finds them aesthetically repulsive.

I'm pretty sure that I remember Jerry posting that there will be no more choil-less knives. He finds them aesthetically repulsive.
Thanks for the heads up Brother. Like I said, I have been away to long. No big deal as nearly every knife I have used in my life has had a choil of one size or another.

Back