NFNO Satin....what the heck? Hog charmers.

Got my NFNO in satin with hand shaped handle a couple days ago and all I have to say is WHAT THE HECK is with you people? This is, by far, my FAVORITE Busse Family knife! Actually its my favorite knife period.

The Hog Charmers at Busse Combat have built a knife using some kind of special sauce that just makes this thing a massive winner in my book.

Anyone else like the NFNO as much as I do?

It has just the right balance and feel to cover my outdoor needs while looking like sex on a stick. Damn I love this thing. I love it so much that I turned it into a user almost immediately.

I made a couple mods just for me. I smoothed the edges of the counter sink of the rivet holes. I sanded the handle a little more and re-polished it. I also put a more polished convex on the edge, and rounded the front choil a little more. None of these things were necessary, but I knew this knife was something special.

This thing cuts beautifully, and does a pretty good job of chopping with the long curved handle.
IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0236.jpg

R U Kidding?? This thing is AWESOME!!
kQiFXWl.jpg

rGb6nmt.jpg

vp4VeWW.jpg

Got my NFNO in satin with hand shaped handle a couple days ago and all I have to say is WHAT THE HECK is with you people? This is, by far, my FAVORITE Busse Family knife! Actually its my favorite knife period.

The Hog Charmers at Busse Combat have built a knife using some kind of special sauce that just makes this thing a massive winner in my book.

Anyone else like the NFNO as much as I do?

It has just the right balance and feel to cover my outdoor needs while looking like sex on a stick. Damn I love this thing. I love it so much that I turned it into a user almost immediately.

I made a couple mods just for me. I smoothed the edges of the counter sink of the rivet holes. I sanded the handle a little more and re-polished it. I also put a more polished convex on the edge, and rounded the front choil a little more. None of these things were necessary, but I knew this knife was something special.

This thing cuts beautifully, and does a pretty good job of chopping with the long curved handle.
View attachment 1104460 View attachment 1104461 View attachment 1104479
Beautiful hand shaped maroon!!!! I can’t wait to hold my badger with those handles! Glad to hear you made it a user too! Awesome combo you chose there!

yes she is

WOW! That is cringy, as my daughter would say. Pretty amazing too. Those long construction screws are no joke.

I've decided I like the NFNO more than my Basic 8, and that is saying something, especially since the B8 is an inch and a half longer.

I could baton the NFNO to build a frickin log cabin and not worry a bit. Hahaha

Last edited:
I hated having to sell mine already. Just wasn't enough knife to replace my ASH 2 for camping or my Gemini for woods walking, but I have a feeling one day I'll buy another one. Would be the perfect camp knife for a kid to use in my opinion.

I hated having to sell mine already. Just wasn't enough knife to replace my ASH 2 for camping or my Gemini for woods walking, but I have a feeling one day I'll buy another one. Would be the perfect camp knife for a kid to use in my opinion.

I hear ya. The NFNO will be my belt knife. I have a MMD or Bunker Buster for hacking things. I wish I had an ASH 2.

Used my BIG satin for a few hours of yard work yesterday. I can’t say anything more or better than it just might be my perfect GP knife. Light in the hand, but chops way above its weight class, imo. Never so long as to be cumbersome when holding it while using the gripping hand for other small tasks. The NF handle made a believer out of me. Any larger in girth would have compromised its utility. Any smaller in length would have made it harder to use in grips other than hammer or saber. As I have found with every NO variant I’ve used, they cut amazingly well, and are fantastic users. But this one has hit a sweet spot. It’s almost magical.

Used my BIG satin for a few hours of yard work yesterday. I can’t say anything more or better than it just might be my perfect GP knife. Light in the hand, but chops way above its weight class, imo. Never so long as to be cumbersome when holding it while using the gripping hand for other small tasks. The NF handle made a believer out of me. Any larger in girth would have compromised its utility. Any smaller in length would have made it harder to use in grips other than hammer or saber. As I have found with every NO variant I’ve used, they cut amazingly well, and are fantastic users. But this one has hit a sweet spot. It’s almost magical.
Dude! Your gonna have me out there scuffin up that beautiful Nuke I have lol.
Awesome post man.

Back