1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Photos NFSH ...

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Andy the Aussie, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Mine and @elof_alv blades arrived this week (6 days from Ohio to my PO Box in Sydney), it's raining and I am without adult supervision so I threw mine of a rock outside....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    Awesome. Congratulations Andy!

3. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Very nice !!!

4. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Congrats Andy.:cool::thumbsup:

5. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    It's not an ASH, but it's nice. ;)

6. Currawong

Currawong Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2012
    Good stuff !! What do you think of the handle? How does it feel in hand?

7. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Nice one mate.

8. Andy the Aussie

Jan 29, 2010
    .... I was undecided the first night because it feels familiar but different, the more I handle it (shoot me, it's been raining all weekend so I have been inside on the lounge watching movies fondling my new knife ;) ) the more it is growing on me. I know it will be good on the NFNO, just deciding if this much blade and this much handle go together. I can't get away bush till at least April (which will mean almost a year since I have done so - unheard of for me) so it is all yard and lounge time till then !

9. Noxious Fumes

Noxious Fumes

Sep 7, 2011
    Sweeeet!.....mmmmm..... pig hunting knife?o_O

10. Bulldog18

Bulldog18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2008
    Congrats Brother! Love it!

11. Robdude

Robdude

Feb 27, 2015
    If you say it's good I'll start getting excited.. cause I judge most mid sized blades against the ash1... a blade that I know you tend to .....favor;)

12. Bulldog18

Bulldog18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2008
    Congrats Bro! Cheers!

13. Andy the Aussie

Jan 29, 2010
    .....ahh yes thank you Captain Understatement... :D ;)