Photos NFSH ...

Good stuff !! What do you think of the handle? How does it feel in hand?

Good stuff !! What do you think of the handle? How does it feel in hand?
.... I was undecided the first night because it feels familiar but different, the more I handle it (shoot me, it's been raining all weekend so I have been inside on the lounge watching movies fondling my new knife ;) ) the more it is growing on me. I know it will be good on the NFNO, just deciding if this much blade and this much handle go together. I can't get away bush till at least April (which will mean almost a year since I have done so - unheard of for me) so it is all yard and lounge time till then !

.... I was undecided the first night because it feels familiar but different, the more I handle it (shoot me, it's been raining all weekend so I have been inside on the lounge watching movies fondling my new knife ;) ) the more it is growing on me. I know it will be good on the NFNO, just deciding if this much blade and this much handle go together. I can't get away bush till at least April (which will mean almost a year since I have done so - unheard of for me) so it is all yard and lounge time till then !
If you say it's good I'll start getting excited.. cause I judge most mid sized blades against the ash1... a blade that I know you tend to .....favor;)

Back