• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nguyen/NCC/Tuff/Larevo/A2 & More!

USA
  • Mike Nguyen Galileo
  • Larevo Knives Laterus
  • NCC Knives Mk-1s SOLD
  • Tuff Knives Continuum
  • Les Voorhies Medium Simplex

South Africa

• A2 Knives A6 SOLD
  • JDVD Kenpachi SOLD

Czech Republic

• TK Knives Juggernaut

No Trades at this time, thanks!

All knives come with COA, cards, or whatever came new unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to ask any questions. I've done my best to post high quality photos and video of action when possible.

Rules of engagement:
First “I’ll take it” followed up with a PM gets the knife. I get email notifications with PM's (in theory), I don't check the threads often. This sale is cross posted, so getting my attention first helps!

Payment:
PayPal Goods & Services. Price listed is total cost to you!

Shipping:
Cost includes insured priority USPS shipping to USA.

You'll be required to sign for the package.

PLEASE! If you’re outside the USA let me know before you commit so I can work with you regarding additional shipping costs and customs to your satisfaction.

Qualifications:

Ideally you have some feedback on Blade Forums and are at least a Gold member so you can send/receive PM's. You must have a valid Pay Pal Address in the CONUS.

Additionally:
You must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the USA and are responsible for compliance with any state or local knife laws. Seller holds no responsibility for self-inflicted wounds or other dangerous/stupid behavior.

I'm back!
PayPal restored my account - you may or may not be aware that PP has been shutting down members of the knife community. Many makers are switching to alternate forms of payment, but the first shots have definitely been fired. Considering what a bit player I am, I can't imagine poor guys like Adam Purvis who've depended on PP for a living, and had their money suspended indefinitely. Feel free to ask me any questions about this!

Thank you for looking!

Mike Nguyen Galileo – slim version Mint $1900
Norris San Mai blade, clip & backspacer, Blackwood CF and eggshell finished Ti
nguyen-t.jpg

This knife is 100% hand made with the perfection of a CNC build. Recent build. The action is superb and construction absolutely flawless. I asked Mike to build this to be slimmer than his previous work, this is extremely pocketable and a great size.
[click for pictures] [action]

NCC Knives Mk-1s Near Mint $OLD! Thanks!
Damascus with blackwood CF insert
ncct.jpg

Super rare and unusual version of this knife knife that Nick had made for himself. It actually went into a drawer because he started the micro series, and was carrying that. He eventually auctioned this one off, I'm the third owner and had it the longest. This is pure perfection in a CNC knife and a perfect EDC size.

Larevo Knives Laterus Mint $1100
Norris Damascus blade & clip, copper strike CF, hand-tooled copper back spacer, copper pivot (yes), orange peel anodized Ti.
larevo-t.jpg

Beautiful and unusual bolster lock knife by Jason, and the action, fit and finish is everything you’d expect from this knifemaker. I picked this one up from Blade Show 2018.

Tuff Knives Continuum New, uncarried $1400 > $1200

3" AEB-L satin blade, Ivory G10 scales, liner lock
tufft.jpg

When I saw Geoff was building a liner lock, I had to have it. Unfortunately, this was just days before G11. Needless to say, I overextended myself (again). So, I decided to let this go before I was tempted to carry it. This is brand new, unused, and only posed for IG/sale photos or flipped in front of the TV. Typically gorgeous satin grind, the action and feel are wonderful. Geoff has an amazing eye, and each knife is utterly unique. Here's your chance to have one at below bench price.

Les Voorhies Simplex Mint $400
3.75" hand rubbed S35VN, silver tweed inlayed in marbled CF
simplext.jpg

Faisal Yamin design, this knife is bigger than it looks. Action is superb for such a heavy blade, it has serious thwack. Feels great in hand if you like them large. Very small amount of detent play can be detected. Otherwise cosmetics, lockup, centering etc. all perfect. Only came with a cardboard box & COA but I'm throwing in a nice plush zippered taco. Get an incredible custom for about the cost of a Reate!

JD Van Deventer Knives Kenpachi Excellent $OLD Thanks!
Hand rubbed, mirror flat N690, CF, anodized liners, ti back spacer
kenpachi-t.jpg

This is the knife that started me down the South African path. The action and build are wonderful. It might look a little quirky to some, but feels awesome in hand and is an absolute joy to play with. The only noticeable wear on this knife is some slight scuffing/snail trails on the clip. #ohjd!

A2 Knives A6 (standard) Mint $OLD Thanks!

3.5" CTS-XHP satin w/mirror flat, IKBS, zirconium bolsters & clip, silver LSCF
A6t.jpg

IMHO this is the best A2/Tashi collaboration by far. The knife is an absolute classic. The action is exactly what you'd expect, and a bit more. The ergonomics are fantastic, it's an absolute joy. This particular knife is beautifully understated. The polished zirconium bolsters and clip blend seamlessly with the silver lightning strike carbon fiber scales. And highlighted with stunning blue anodized titanium liners. CF backspacer helps keep things light. It might get fancier than this, but not better. This knife is in mint condition.

TK Knives Juggernaut Very Good $450
N690, titanium
tk-t.jpg

Incredibly thin behind the edge, this is a slicing beast. These guys build a purpose-driven knife, reminding me a lot of Mike Gavak. 100% handbuilt knife from the Czech republic, quirky but purpose driven. Some slight scuffing/snail trails on clip. Wonderful knife and fantastic user.
[click for pictures] [action] [Doctor Frunkey's review]

Last edited:
Back