Night /Morning Reading

sams,
Don't pay ANY attention to these heathens!! Starting with an M43?? I had them ALL wrapped up ,until I went in the hosp.then Bill went nuts & let them out to everyone!What next!! Get a 15" or 18" sirip!Or a 15"AK!Or a BAS! Or a fancy YCS! Or a ....! Bwaaaa!!hee!
Glenn, you too can get the above!:D Love Aus. Women!!hee!OH YEAH!
By the way, there's a SPECIAL group(certain people,Wal. Paxton,Rog.etc.have been refused admission,so they are bitter,pay them no mind)! It's called The Fellowship! Only good guys join & the rules are SIMPLE, REASONABLE & PURE(just like the leader is)!hee!
:rolleyes:
jim the Saint.

Welcome to the Cantina Sams:D

Sounds like you'll fit right in here--that's not supposed to be an insult btw ;):D

"Keep your friends close, and Tsimi even closer";)

MauiRob Tzu , from The Art of War with Tsimi

I was a little worried about Tsimi - showed Sat. and Sun., but not until late today (instead of Oh-dark-thirty, as usual). Guess that was silly of me - he probably had actual work stacked up on his desk. HAH!!!
Guys, the Fellowship is a good deal - You send Khuks to Tsimi, and he tells you about them once in a while, and if you are very, very good, you may get to visit them after a few years. Membership benefits are .....are....well, supposedly there are membership benefits, but he won't put them in writing. The official membership certificate is a thing of beauty, however - A large, fanged smiley face, in top hat and opera cape, on vellum, sealed with an expired duck stamp. Or, maybe that was an expired, stomped-on duck...not sure:rolleyes:

{cue...Enter billpaxton HEH HEH HEH}

Originally posted by Walosi
I was a little worried about Tsimi - showed Sat. and Sun., but not until late today (instead of Oh-dark-thirty, as usual). Guess that was silly of me - he probably had actual work stacked up on his desk. HAH!!!
Guys, the Fellowship is a good deal - You send Khuks to Tsimi, and he tells you about them once in a while, and if you are very, very good, you may get to visit them after a few years. Membership benefits are .....are....well, supposedly there are membership benefits, but he won't put them in writing. The official membership certificate is a thing of beauty, however - A large, fanged smiley face, in top hat and opera cape, on vellum, sealed with an expired duck stamp. Or, maybe that was an expired, stomped-on duck...not sure:rolleyes:

{cue...Enter billpaxton HEH HEH HEH}
I can't wait to hear Jim's comeback.:D

yeah like Heber said. hee!
Maybe all the piles of khuks fell over and FEMA hasn't kicked in to pay for the clean-up.:p

The Frog has ""GOT TO BE KIDDING"!!PUT IT IN WRITTING !Ha! If I put "everything "in the written word,"My next res. instead of THE CAVE would be in San Qui....,oops! I really wanted to say a really bad place!Wal. is upset,as is Paxton & Rog."Their" request for membership was DENIED!!Also DUE TO CERTAIN..ah,SHALL WE SAY THINGS BEYOND MY CONTROL,WE ARE not TAKING ANYMORE MEMBERS!Due to my being such a great duc..GUY,I must come out of retirement(briefly)& acquire more K'S for friends!! Then ,"back to blissful relaxation"!Also ,revamped my cave,can "NEVER" be found ,"I therefore can never be brought to tria...! I mean me & the NEW girls are safe!!
jim :cool:

fellowship.jpg

"Oops! I really wanted to say" was ...Have you been thinking about getting involved in RESEARCH? Then 'c-o-m-e o-n d-o-w-n! The Jim L. Clifton Fellowship is having it's semi-annual membership drive and cave bat circumcision extravaganza. Bring the WHOLE family, there's something for everyboby! On Saturday & Sunday meet Sasquatch. There will be dancing girls and a live bris demonstration for mom and dad ...water buffallo rides and free (cough, cough ...plastic) Kagas Katnes for the kiddies ...and of course plenty of opportunity for everyone to donate your khukuris to research. But thats not all -one lucky winner will be drawn to receive this genuine faux crushed velvet cape and chapeau ensemble! So whether your just now looking into research or ready to commit ...We want to meet you!

and he has exclusive building lots availble in a select new development, viewable at low tide.

PRICELESS!!!!

I am at a loss for words!! "All of this abuse"!Here I am a PILLAR of the community, I provide a well needed service & what do I get "ABUSE"!! :( You all make it sound as if I'm a crook)!!:rolleyes:
I take "old"K's that people have ,no use for, allow them to join a fine group, provde them a place to stay & give them entertainment(dancing ,refreshments(never mind what kind)& they are happy to contribute $$$ for dues!!REMEMBER, I'M OLD,DISABLED,FRAIL,COUGH,I HAVE TO LEAVE & COUNT MY k's & MON...I MEAN THE FELLOWSHIP DUES!SIGH! I GIVE UP ! I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH .....!

Rob, I'm with you 100%. Pax is the King of Kartoons. I'm quite amazed. The guy shows true genius and should be selling stuff to the NY Times.

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
I am at a loss for words!!

Say WHAT????!!!!????!!!!:eek:

"All of this abuse"!Here I am a PILLAR of the community, I provide a well needed service & what do I get "ABUSE"!! :( You all make it sound as if I'm a crook)!!:rolleyes:

Hmmm? We make it sound as if???? Since Tsimi seens to know how a crook sounds that has to be direct evidence that, indeed, Tsimi is.:barf:
And just like all crooks talks himself into trouble.:rolleyes: :p

I take "old"K's that people have ,no use for, allow them to join a fine group, provde them a place to stay & give them entertainment(dancing ,refreshments(never mind what kind)& they are happy to contribute $$$ for dues!!REMEMBER, I'M OLD,DISABLED,FRAIL,COUGH,I HAVE TO LEAVE & COUNT MY k's & MON...I MEAN THE FELLOWSHIP DUES!SIGH! I GIVE UP ! I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH .....!

Sure you are Tsimi, sure you are.:rolleyes:

Bro since Tsimi still seems to be more interested in khukuris than he is certain Bowies I'm asking please that you send the Cherokee Rose that Tsimi has prepaid to me so I can "inspect" it for him, (yeah, that's it, "inspect.") in my spare time of course, wouldn't dare to hurry anything like that.;)

NDN,
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!:eek: Send "MY LITTLE BOWIE"to you!!
I would "never" see it again!!Trust you with my Bow..,Why that's almost as crazy as saying Wal & Paxton have good sense!! You gotta be kidding!!
jim(still Saintly)

Back