Night Time specials

I hope I'm not stepping on toes, but we that are not able to get on the computer during the day time, perhaps a solution is to split a couple deals early and a couple late[after work].

I guess that sounds like a weiner or is it a weener?;)

All the best...Sword, symbol of war, never draw, display in jest, or face humbling test.......

Sam

I second that idea. There have been a lot PGA'S that I would have tried for but by the time I get home from work they are long gone. I've been tempted to get online and try at work, but they are so strick about personal use of the internet I'm afraid that I wouldn't have a job to pay for the knives that I got.

That would seem to be nice for the guys that can't get on the net until evening time. I don't really think Uncle Bill would want to work day and night.
The only way that I know of for you to find out is to ask him. He is the one that would have to make the final Yea or Nea.:)

I dont know what to say guys.
Maybe e-mail him and be really really nice.:confused:
I will tell you this, the Khukris that I have payed full price for are well worth it! They REALLY ARE underpriced no matter what you think (and this is coming from a Romin Noodle eating college student that just scrounged enough spare change from his couch to do laundry);) :) .

He already seems to be online seven days a week and has rcently put up some specials on Saturdays. Night-time too? Give him a rest sometime. :)

Can't hurt to ask. Maybe he could put some deals up just before he turns the phone off and goes to bed, leaving the puter on for email responses. Then again, he might scream like a duck ( and you know which one ).

BTW, Tom Mayo has accrued a hundred (and a little more than that) posts more than me. So I want to catch up and beat him to the 5,000 post mark. So for a while I'll be going for quantity rather than my usual, ummm, quality? To heck with the medications, I'm on a roll here.

( See the thread on Blade Discussion Forums by Mike Turber on reaching his 5,000th post. )

rustysings.gif

"...I'll be going for quantity rather than my usual, ummm, quality?"
Ohhhh Noooo! Those words, that look! Heeeeeeee's going to sing again!

When do the cave tours start? I bought 2 tickets but there was no date on them.

GREEDY!!!:eek: ME,THE SAINT GREEDY!!:( I prefer thinking of it as acquireing more K's for me to give to Fellowship Charity!of which "I" happen to be ,by coincidence,the elected official)!I'm one of the most reasonable guys in the world!:D
jim (the Saint, with a halo)!

Tsimi, "the crowd of one" more like it.:rolleyes:

The sound of one duck clapping. Or ranting. Or whatever.
:p

Back