1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Spyderco Nirvana and Paysan

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by thecigarguy, Mar 19, 2019.

1. sfknifeguy

sfknifeguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2019
    With the Drakon, do you have any issues getting it in and out of the pocket?? That's my ONLY concern with it.

2. ty_higg

ty_higg KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 16, 2011
    If they do a nirvana 2.0 I would be all over that. Even with the issues I still wouldn't mind picking one of the originals up and maybe getting a regrind done.

3. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Yes it will tear up your pocket unless you mod it. Same with the Civivi Wyvern.

4. lunde

lunde Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2000
    I must be the only one who loves the Nirvana. While I have one devoted to carry, sans pocket clip and carried in a Lifter's Leather belt sheath, I own a total of ten specimens. I just received my first two Paysans.

Brandon Bishop and Pharmagator like this.
  5. aboynamedsue

aboynamedsue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Pics, please.

6. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    you have much to teach me about the dark side, my master...

7. b00n

b00n Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2016
    10...TEN? Just...why?
    [​IMG]

sliceofaloha and arskrg like this.
  8. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I know, right? The concept of over 4 grand invested in Spyderco Nirvana makes my head hurt a little.

sliceofaloha and b00n like this.
  9. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Buy more, save more...duh :D

10. b00n

b00n Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Yeah, any knife really. I get the "one in the safe and one in the pocket" approach, or like a couple PM2s in different steels. But TEN (presumably) identical Nirvanas when you can get two custom ones from Peter for that money probably...just...odd.

sliceofaloha and Hackenslash like this.
  11. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    :confused::eek:

Hackenslash likes this.
  12. Brandon Bishop

Brandon Bishop Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2019
    If you ever want to lighten the load by one please let me know. I’ve been on the hunt for one for a long time. I promise any knife I Buy has a good home for the rest of my natural life.

13. thecigarguy

thecigarguy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    On the ten nirvanas... pics or it didn’t happen

b00n likes this.