NJKCA December Meeting???

While BFC was down last week, I posed this question on another Forum, where quite a few of our NJ brethren hang out. The result there was 3 yes's, and a few maybe's.

What say you here?

I'm not sure what my schedule for December 19th looks like right now, but I will do my best to make it!! Please post and let us know if you can make it. The main reason for this is to get a head count for the restaurant. I will make reservations for as many or few as we get commitments from.

Give it some thought, check with your SO's, and then please post. I'll post next week how many we can exoect, I doubt if the S&A will really care how many they reserve for. I think they would consider the most important thing is for number to be as accurate as possible.

OK guys and gals, let's see some numbers. What's a holiday (all PC), without knives and stories to go with them?!?!

Ken

Put me down for a spot, in the rear please;) I hope the other members and wanna bes can make it too.

Julian

Sticky,sticky,sticky,sticky,sticky! :D

Well, It looks like it's a "Go". From info gathered at another Forum, and from this Thread, it looks like we may have at least 10 people who will do their best to make it a sucsessful meeting.

If you think you can make it, please post here, so I can get a more accurate headcount. Since it is the Holidays, I will make the reservaions next Monday.

Looking forward to seeing as many regulars as possible, and of course some new faces.

Ken

Edited for typo

are we on or what? how about the New York Knife Collectors come over the bridges and tunnels as well?

come on everyone in earshot!! :cool:

LaBella said:
are we on or what? how about the New York Knife Collectors come over the bridges and tunnels as well?

If I wasn't way over on the far side of Dutchess County I'd probably be a regular. But that 2 1/2 hour drive to Metuchen is just too much for me. :(

Not this one, too close to the holidays, although next one I'm takin' the car/truck so I don't have to turn back from the Cold Rain and Snow.( a little Grateful Dead reference)

LaBella said:

I think we're ON! We'll have to take more pictures so NYKC will know what they are missing ;)

See you all next Sun. :D

fisherk said:
Well, It looks like it's a "Go". From info gathered at another Forum, and from this Thread, it looks like we may have at least 10 prople who will do their best to make it a sucsessful meeting.

Ken

Yes, Ron!! The meeting is ON! Don't count too heavily on a contingent from EKC. I'll make reservations for 10 - 12 people, and we'll see what happens next Sunday, the 19th.

Ken

come on people this is a good family fun event!

:eek: ;)

Ed and I will be there. :D

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting):
Had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg. Hope you all enjoy being there.
With any luck, I'll make the next one.

zfox said:
Sorry I couldn't make the meeting):
Had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg. Hope you all enjoy being there.
With any luck, I'll make the next one.

Nuthin' serious I hope, although a busted leg is bad enough, what happened?

Back