• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nmfsh, ffbm, bgfbm and thin bgfsh

rockgolfer

Gold Member
I need some new tools and dont want to drain my account so here we go. All prices include shipping and insurance to the U.S. overseas buyers to pay all added charges for shipping. Pre new rules also covers PayPal fees but gift option always appreciated. Take $20 off if you buy 2 as it saves me in shipping.

Can take more pics if needed.

In order of pic:

1. Battle grade (sr101) fsh THIN. Comes with leather sheath and perfect condition. $325

2. B.I.G. finished infi nmfsh. Over .3 thick and mint except for a small chip on the tip of the micarta(want to disclose everything). $595

3. Battle grade (sr101) fbm. Very lightly used one time. These are four hundred on busse sight and this one you dont need to wait for it. $325

4. Infi ffbm. Mint condition with green coating and black micarta. Comes with very nice kydex tight fitting sheath. $700

jBgG2IR.jpg

SouDiwx.jpg

2N5zyTR.jpg

My pic hosting site is not uploading the pic of the small chip. I will edit and add it later today or tomorrow. For anyone interested please email me for a pic. Email is my screen name @gmail.com. Thanks

Last edited:
Back