NMFSH ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . . Say What????

well, i guess i know what my next Busse will be... but after the NMFSH, i'm done. No more knives :D

Let's see, i have a muk and a tglb , and an AK47, 3 Ruckis, and a 1311 on the way.

What am i missing?

I mean, i could probably use a Mistress, and of course the NMSFH, and maybe one one of those hawks, but i have to draw the line somewhere right?

maybe if i stop at 10, everything will be okay? :confused:

10...ha ha your funny. What about ones smaller then the MUK? or an ASH skinny and fat? Dont see any SAR's in your list? Search down a MOASH or a MOAB.....I can go on :D

Does this mean we wont beable to order any more team geminis?.

I was planning on ordering 2 of them tomorrow when I got off work:confused:

The Team Gemini LB will remain on the site for the time being, no worries. :)

My Skinny ASH looks considerably thinner than my NMSFNO (which is suppose to be 0.25"). Hogcult lists the Skinny ASH at 0.195".

if it is offered in an LE first, does this mean it will for sure be offered in the cheaper version on the website later on?

if it is offered in an LE first, does this mean it will for sure be offered in the cheaper version on the website later on?

Nothing is for sure.

For example the recent Basics.

Like B10LE B6LE and B4LE have not been offered or to my knowledge mentioned to ever be CG.

Would love one of those fat LEs but must resist :grumpy: Sure would look good with its siblings though.
securedownload-1393_zps84259b68.jpg

Now bring out a .18-.20 cg nmfsh for $397 and I will jump up and down like a little girl. (ok, I guess a .27 will suffice :()

I have no idea how many bussekin I now have. It started with an RMD, then two, then three, then the R9 came out, then a Ganzaa. Then I just had to have SAR 6LE for Christmas. It was going to be my only Busse...... Here comes SARGE 7. I'm a Walking Dead fan, gotta get TGLB, wait, i want a another in a different color and I have a shop credit... Now my house is infested with Rats, Dogs and Hogs, with even more of their brethren on the way. I am not sure how many I have. I guess ignorance is bliss.. Its gotta be atleast 15 blades. The big decision this week is one or two NMFSHLEs??

OH, the humanity............

Would love one of those fat LEs but must resist :grumpy: Sure would look good with its siblings though.

Now bring out a .18-.20 cg nmfsh for $397 and I will jump up and down like a little girl. (ok, I guess a .27 will suffice :()

Bring on the CF bobbed LBNMZTSHSE! hehe... A guy can dream

Resistance is futile. Ohm my...

Back