NO & AS arrive Down Under mates!

Yep, went home to have lunch with my lovely wife and get presented with a USPS package from Eric Isaacson. Eric was kind enough to be a 'middle man/scout' for me in obtaining my first Busse's.

I must say, they are heavier duty than expected! I have absolutely fallin in MAD LOVE with the NO! I **** you not! It is awesome! Everything I wanted in a 6" bushblade...

The AS is just as outstanding! This will accompany me on many flyfishing trips to the hills, I can tell you that!

Well guys, I will post some pre-use pics this arvo within this thread. The next pics you will see after those wont look so pretty!:D

Jerry Busse ~ you certainly do make a Kick Ass product! I am going to show my Aussie army/police buddies....that should get some jelousy going! he he he...

Mr. MOJO incoming and working a deal on a 'Caretaker' with Dirk. Anybody want to buy a commander collection?:D ;) :p

I envy you. The wait for my NO has just begun. Please post some pics to get me through this rough time. ;)

Congratulations on the fine blades. These things are like buying gold, huh? Maybe even better...;)

Guy,
Congrats and I'm glad I could help get you some Busses "Down Under"

Looking forward to before and after pics :D:D

okay okay, heres the pic...sorry for the quality but I rushed it.

attachment.php

When I went home quickly to snap this photo, I just could not put the thing down! Buzzbait, when you get yours, I bet it will be heavier than you thought, but I personally love 'weighty' knives, even for hiking where weight is usually a determining factor. BAH! to that:D

Aaahhhhhhhh. Thanks. Great pic. That should get me through the night at least. ;)

No probs! Damn I'm gonna enjoy slamming that baby into the first log I see......I can feel that Nuclear BOOM right now....:cool:

Gundy, nice start! Please do all you can to use the h*** out of them! You will not be disappointed my man.

What are you thinking of adding to the "family"??

Mike

I have a Mr. MOJO incoming and am going to order one of those 'Euro CareTakers' from Dirk @ Busse GERMANY. Australia is classed as Europe you see...:D ...only because they could not classify it in any other way....:( Anyway, I win in the end...

Also very seriously thinking about getting a SH-E from Andre (papathud)...he has been very generous with sending me all types of info! Then I think I will have my users (more than enough) and will start to look into a variant. I would like one like Eric picked up recently, the clip point. Awesome blade!

Guy, No need apologize for the quality of the picture. That's quite a nice shot of a nuclear pair. With the NO/AS combo, plus the inbound Mojo, you've got three sweet and really handy blades. :)

IMHO another candidate to keep in mind for your next Busse, besides the very versatile SH-E, is the Battle Mistress -E model. When you choke up on the blade & use the choil cutout, a BM-E feels and performs like a MUCH shorter, lighter, and quicker blade than its 9.5" long 1/4" thick blade specification would indicate. But when you choke back on the handle and wail that blade into some treacherous log that was attacking you, you get rewarded with a nuclear THUNK and nice big chips flying.

Are you kidding? That's a great pic :D

I'm glad Eric got you hooked up, and I'm looking forward to seeing after pics and hearing about your use with them. Congrats!

Back