Recommendation? No confirmation email....

Hello everyone, I ordered a 18" sirupati fro HI on Thursday...from the main store...but I never got a confirmation email saying they got my order...I have only heard this can happen is this true or not...also I live in CA....so I would assume it should be coming soon I would hope...I ordered it this past Thursday...I'm hoping it comes...

Its prolly on the way now. If your in the CONUS and dont have it by early next week id send her an email. Very nice knife btw.

My guess if you didn't receive it today it will be Monday!
That's been pretty average for me. You can call the office and find out for sure!
I've got one of those myself.
A very sweet knife! Enjoy!

My guess if you didn't receive it today it will be Monday!
That's been pretty average for me. You can call the office and find out for sure!
I've got one of those myself.
A very sweet knife! Enjoy!
Have you ever received a confirmation email from them ever...or is it just common...for it to happen

Yangdu runs HI pretty much by herself. I've never received email confirming shipment, triangle boxes just magically appear ;) Don't panic... it's part of the fun in this special family

She can usually have the knife in your hands before you think about asking where it is so she dont usually send a confirmation email. Thats just my experience.

Yangdu is a one woman show, she is the best in customer service, don't worry about the confirmation, it's probably on it's way. I suspect it'll arrive on Monday. If not, drop her an email at himimp@aol.com or call her. I live in CA as well, depending on when she sends it, will determine whether you get it 2 or 3 days from date of ordering. She has to bring the packages to the USPS, and she does not drive herself, so, sometimes she needs to wait for a ride.

Same experience as the rest here. I'm relatively new (few months) and before I start to wonder, suddenly the magic triangle appears. Usually WAY ahead of schedule. I'm starting to wonder if she doesn't have a special delivery team :p

Back