1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

No Frills Pouch Sheath

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Dec 18, 2011.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    A post in the Busse forum spurred me to offer a group buy on this basic pouch sheath. If I can get enough people to commit, I'll offer them at 40.00 each plus shipping. Shipping in the CONUS is 5.00 in a Small Flat Rate Box. I'll need at least 20 sheaths in the list to make it happen. :D

Please post here, and send me and/or the wife a note. Her e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks everyone!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For size reference, the top pic is a Game Warden, middle is an Active Duty, and the bottom is a Meaner Street. They all fit well.

The color on the top one is a bit light, I will be offering a medium brown color in lieu of the lighter tone, most likely with black thread. That is unless there is a mass outcry for saddle tan with white stitching. ;)

2. RVO3VOM

RVO3VOM

Feb 6, 2001
    Med. Brown w/ Black thread works for me. I'd take one and get on the list for a few others...in a separate email I'll send later.

I like how you mentioned a note to you or Stacy but only included her email. ;) Sneaky Dwayne. Very sneaky. :D

∞

3. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Aw now your spilling the beans :p I was hoping to be subtle. :D

4. saville01

saville01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Same for me brown sheath black thread for fat warden, I'll send an email as soon as I can.