No Frills Pouch Sheath

leatherman

leathermoderator
A post in the Busse forum spurred me to offer a group buy on this basic pouch sheath. If I can get enough people to commit, I'll offer them at 40.00 each plus shipping. Shipping in the CONUS is 5.00 in a Small Flat Rate Box. I'll need at least 20 sheaths in the list to make it happen. :D

Please post here, and send me and/or the wife a note. Her e-mail is stacy@armoralleather.com

Thanks everyone!!!!

skunkpouch4.jpg

skunkpouch5.jpg

skunkpouch3.jpg

skunkpouch2.jpg

For size reference, the top pic is a Game Warden, middle is an Active Duty, and the bottom is a Meaner Street. They all fit well.

The color on the top one is a bit light, I will be offering a medium brown color in lieu of the lighter tone, most likely with black thread. That is unless there is a mass outcry for saddle tan with white stitching. ;)

Med. Brown w/ Black thread works for me. I'd take one and get on the list for a few others...in a separate email I'll send later.

I like how you mentioned a note to you or Stacy but only included her email. ;) Sneaky Dwayne. Very sneaky. :D

∞

Aw now your spilling the beans :p I was hoping to be subtle. :D

Same for me brown sheath black thread for fat warden, I'll send an email as soon as I can.

Back