No longer on EKI's site (that I can find)

Hey,

Just a random and somewhat paranoid observation, but some items previously available on the EKI site are now missing, like the CQC-13 and certain Steel Flame accessories.

It seems this has happened over the last week or so. I'm wondering if this stuff has been discontinued or just "hidden" until back in stock.

My assumption is leaning towards these items being discontinued in light of the imminent launch of the new 2019 lineup.

Any comments or inside knowledge on this?

Thanks

Looks like you may be right on the 13. They may be sold out on the SF gear and possibly SF is no longer producing it.

I doubt the 13 will be disco'd - probably just out of stock. Shame if it is though, I'm carrying my 2005 13BTS today (it is Thirteen Thursday after all).

rGRnl6jh.jpg

4AX8x8Wh.jpg

W59Ns81h.jpg

I've been dreaming on it for over a year. The best thing is that I never regret buying an Emerson. New, used, whatever. I know that it can be trusted to do the job.

Now I need to find a CQC-12

I just bought a cqc13 from DLT Trading. Looks like it was the last plain edge satin finish blade because it now says out of stock after my transaction. Glad I got that order in. Thanks for the heads up.

Back