1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

No longer on EKI's site (that I can find)

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by p0ultrygeist, Mar 20, 2019.

1. p0ultrygeist

p0ultrygeist Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2015
    Hey,

Just a random and somewhat paranoid observation, but some items previously available on the EKI site are now missing, like the CQC-13 and certain Steel Flame accessories.

It seems this has happened over the last week or so. I'm wondering if this stuff has been discontinued or just "hidden" until back in stock.

My assumption is leaning towards these items being discontinued in light of the imminent launch of the new 2019 lineup.

Any comments or inside knowledge on this?

Thanks

2. Murindo

Murindo Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Looks like you may be right on the 13. They may be sold out on the SF gear and possibly SF is no longer producing it.

3. p0ultrygeist

Sep 18, 2015
    :eek: I better snag one elsewhere before they get crazy expensive.

4. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    I doubt the 13 will be disco'd - probably just out of stock. Shame if it is though, I'm carrying my 2005 13BTS today (it is Thirteen Thursday after all).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. p0ultrygeist

Sep 18, 2015
  6. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    New logo - that bad boy will be SMOOTH.

7. p0ultrygeist

Sep 18, 2015
    I've been dreaming on it for over a year. The best thing is that I never regret buying an Emerson. New, used, whatever. I know that it can be trusted to do the job.

Now I need to find a CQC-12

harvey554 likes this.
  8. p0ultrygeist

Sep 18, 2015
    Add the CQC-10 to the list of things that have disappeared from the EKI site

9. Argle

Argle Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I just bought a cqc13 from DLT Trading. Looks like it was the last plain edge satin finish blade because it now says out of stock after my transaction. Glad I got that order in. Thanks for the heads up.