No Longer Taking Orders

JK Knives

Effective immediately, I am no longer taking any orders for my knives. This was not an easy decision to make, but it’s for the best.
I’m finding it more and more difficult to get out to the shop to work, what used to take me a couple of days, now takes me a couple of weeks to do.
I plan on still occasionally making a knife when I feel up to it, and offer it to those on my email list.
As for this forum, that’s still up in the air, it’s paid for until January. If it stays as slow as it has been, I won’t renew it.
My heartfelt thanks to those of you who have stood by me for all these years, I consider you my friends, and couldn’t have done what I love for this long without you all.

best of luck john - as long as this forum is open, I'll keep an eye on it for new posts/threads.
I can also keep an eye on your FB page if that will be active. (I think I'm subscribed to it already)

Wishing you all the best and I wanted to thank you for all the fun and great knives, and especially the friendship. We will keep checking this out here and for your posts of knives that you can now make and design as you would like and when you like. Most importantl, enjoy yourself doing new things and with your loved ones. I am getting to sentimental. :p

Glad I got the opportunity to get a couple of your knives.....
Wish I could of got here sooner!
I would of liked a few more, haha. 😁

Enjoy your life as best as you can now.....you have a Wonderful family, and... You are lucky that your passion for knives over the years has made so many others Happy!I

Thank You

Best to you. I've got one of your kepharts and looks like it's not going anywhere else moving forward! Hope all is and remains well with you and yours.

Glad I met you my friend, we’ve had some good times! Give me call call if you ever feel like chatting.

P.S. Looking forward to receiving my last JK order.

Jeff

Best wishes to you and your family, John. I am glad to have received a couple knives recently and they will be used for years to come. Look forward to seeing more of the knives you want to make.

I am lucky enough to own quite a few (over 10 easily) of your blades and was hoping to add a few more to my collection. Your Kepharts are some of my favorite blades.

Thank you for all your hard work over the years - enjoy free time.

P.S. please make sure I'm on your email list for any future blades (use black micarta with lime liners and consider it sold without question).

Send me an email so I have it on file.
I am lucky enough to own quite a few (over 10 easily) of your blades and was hoping to add a few more to my collection. Your Kepharts are some of my favorite blades.

Thank you for all your hard work over the years - enjoy free time.

P.S. please make sure I'm on your email list for any future blades (use black micarta with lime liners and consider it sold without question).

I'm not sure how to reply. I guess it's been a long and fun journey from the first knife I bought that was made by Stomper.
I hope the future is kind to you and your family.

Back