Noble(Ki4550)

Hi Kizer,

Us lefties would really love it if you could release left handed versions of your titanium knives...or at least tell your designers to accomodate an ambidextrous pocket clip so we can wear the clip on the left side of the blade. :) Otherwise, awesome design. Hope to score one of these someday.

Hi Kizer,

Us lefties would really love it if you could release left handed versions of your titanium knives...or at least tell your designers to accomodate an ambidextrous pocket clip so we can wear the clip on the left side of the blade. :) Otherwise, awesome design. Hope to score one of these someday.
Thank you, we've received some the lefty requires already, and we will do the analysis of how many lefties will be, so we can decide to do this right. ;)

Hi Kizer,

That has a reversible clip! Look at the little mounting point at the end.

I'm not a lefty but I do like the idea of having a couple of lefty knives just to develop better motor skills and have a backup plan if I manage to lose use of my right somehow in the future. It's super hard to find true lefty liner and framelocks, I feel for you guys.

Back