• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Noctigon KR4 Ti, Maratac Triple Dawn

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several flashlights. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. Shipped USPS -CONUS only.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the item.

Getting rid of these to finally fund the "Project Supra"

Please email me at jrayala85@outlook.com for additional questions or pictures.

FourSevens Preon P1 MKIII Satin Nickel

This is in like new condition, hasn't been used or carried. Battery has not seen one charge cycle. Got a Prometheus Beta Ti, and this one is not needed. Comes with box (a little ripped at the top), paperwork, and spare o rings. Asking $40.00

Noctigon KR4 Ti "Colors"

This is in like new condition. Only handled. Battery has been Charged and no use after that. Multi colored LEDs, and is a neutral white main LED. Comes with box, 18650 Samsung 30q Li battery, spare o-rings, and pocket clip. Tail switch has pink tritium insert (1.5mmx6mm) Asking $130.00

Olight M2R Warrior Pro (green)

This is in used condition, some marks on the strike bezel and through the body, but overall in great condition. Charged battery once, and then stored, marks are from day to day handling. Box, documents, and charger included. Asking $75.00 SOLD

Maratac/Reylight Triple Dawn

In very good condition, handled so some marks on body by the tail switch, and on the head. Comes with spare o-rings, 18650 Samsung 30Q Li battery, and orange case. Asking $85.00

Lumintop Tool Flashlight 2.0 White

This is in new condition, comes with lumintop 14500 li battery, box, diffuser, and spare o-rings. Asking $20.00 SPF

Prometheus Alpha Ready-Made

This is a user. body shows marks throughout, and slight discoloration near the tail cap. Only carried, and gone through a charge cycle. Comes with E-fest 3000mah 18650. Has a high CRI led. Comes with original contents, tube, orings, Icarus driver information card, and nano oil. Asking $160.00

Olight Valkyrie PL-Pro (Desert Tan)
This has only been carried on my SIG, gone through one charging cycle. Body shows signs of wear were the removal lever makes contact. Box, and charger included. Asking $80.00 SOLD

thumbnail_image2 (1).jpg

thumbnail_image0 (2).jpg

thumbnail_image1 (3).jpg

See my knives for sale in the Folders section:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/crk-inkosi-dp-bm-707-sequel-we-peer-2015a.1783035/

Last edited:
I’ll take the Prometheus Alpha Ready-Made

This is a user. body shows marks throughout, and slight discoloration near the tail cap. Only carried, and gone through a charge cycle. Comes with E-fest 3000mah 18650. Has a high CRI led. Comes with original contents, tube, orings, Icarus driver information card, and nano oil. Asking $160.00

I’ll take the Prometheus Alpha Ready-Made

Alpha SPF to Bladeknot

Last edited:
I will take the Olight pl pro please.

I’ll take the Olight M2R

The lights have shipped out, and tracking provided to paypal, which in turn should email you with a shipment notification. These lights were shipped in lock out mode, to prevent accidental activation during transit.
Please contact me via email if you need assistance disabling lockout. Thanks again!

Back