noob here, I am looking for a good Chopper/Cleaver Style or Fillet Style I saw

Kinda like everyone else I scour the forums and find none for sale. I see why after reading the forum threads and digging it.

I have a mountain bike but suck at it. Will be riding more after my foot surgery heals.

I wont buy a knife just to sit it in a cabinet and look at it on occasion.

I want a good chopper/cleaver I can carry on my boat and whack a few fish heads off with it

Also go camping alot and will use it there.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome Sir.
That prob. is going to take a while, Mr. Horton is making folders at the moment but dont hesitate to get in touch with him, he is a great guy.

^Seconded,, J is an awesome guy.

however, your best bet to obtain a knife is to watch the exchange like a hawk, and be quick when you see those Hortons show up. they never last more than a few minutes!

Welcome, and good luck with your search!

Look for a Camp 2 they are awesome. I have one and a fatty camp blood great woods knives!!!! I have talked to J on the phone and he is great to work with. Gave me an approximate date of when my knife would be done and it was done when he said it would be. He has the utmost integrity and stands behind every knife that he makes!!!

Thanks all, I read my post again and I misspelled half the words. It Was written on an ipad haha.

Anyhow. I will keep watching and waiting for one to become available. Will also give Jeremy a call soon to discuss the possibilities.

In the meantime if anyone has one they want to sell in order to buy that special folder let me know. :)

Good hunting sir, Im not currently taking any orders. But there are some out there. But feel free to call me anytime to talk Knives. Thank again everyone. J

Thanks all,

I saw the large one Paulinski posted but at this moment it is out of my range. I did have a really cool member allow me to purchase another one
and I am very excited to get it and check it out. Thanks

Back