Norseman´s luck

So I just bought from another member a beautiful blue anodize with titanium hardware Norseman, the almost exact same build I would choose.
Today I opened my mail today and I won the chance to purchase one, I've been waiting for one a long time, now I don't have the cash for the other, anyway, just sharing with you guys. Now I have the link to a new one

Last edited:
So I just bought from another member a beautiful blue anodize with titanium hardware Norseman, the almost exact same build I would choose.
Today I opened my mail today and I won the chance to purchase one, I've been waiting for one a long time, now I don't have the cash for the other, anyway, just sharing with you guys. Now I have the link to a new one

You can share the link for someone else to buy if you wish.

Sell the used one and spec the lottery one exactly how you want it.

Unfortunately you can't spec the lottery. It's a specific model.. might be a fancy one and by chance be the perfect color and blade combination, or might be goofy color or blade steel you don't want.

I waited years for a lottery win. Finally got the email and it was a configuration I didn't like. I couldn't justify $950. I almost did, but couldn't get past the color.

Unfortunately you can't spec the lottery. It's a specific model.. might be a fancy one and by chance be the perfect color and blade combination, or might be goofy color or blade steel you don't want.
Ooooooh I thought it was the chance to order a custom one

Ooooooh I thought it was the chance to order a custom one

That's a concept I would be fine with. But that "Makers Choice" is kind of silly. Especially with a CNC Company and it's more like buying a car than a custom knife (to me.) What color? What Milling? What Blade? What Finish? it's not like they do custom blade or handle shapes, or a million different inserts or anything, they have programs for all their variations.

Mine offer was a goofy one. Oh well, saved me lotta cash anyway.

I've recently won 2 different lottery system drawings to buy it but just didn't buy it. They arent cheap...

That's a concept I would be fine with. But that "Makers Choice" is kind of silly. Especially with a CNC Company and it's more like buying a car than a custom knife (to me.) What color? What Milling? What Blade? What Finish? it's not like they do custom blade or handle shapes, or a million different inserts or anything, they have programs for all their variations.
Listening to custom makers talk about their work, especially CNC makers like Brian Nadeau on the Knifenuts podcast, it seems that taking orders to customers' specifications rather than just putting out your own 'maker's choice' work is not an insignificant chore, which slows down production and increases the work load.

Back