• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods and GEC (All Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northwoods Michigan Jack Denim Micarta. Great condition, comes with bag and pouch, no sticker. Asking SOLD Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Small Flat Rate Box Included.

Northwoods Broadway Jack Slipjoint Paradigm Forum Knife Oiled Bone. Great condition, comes with bag and pouch, no sticker. I put some crayon in the SP engraving, can be easily removed if buyer desires. Asking SOLD Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Small Flat Rate Box Included.

Northwoods Michigan Jack Green Camel Bone. Great condition, comes with bag and pouch, and sticker. Asking SOLD Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Small Flat Rate Box Included.

GEC 15 Knifebrite Acrylic (glows in the dark). Great condition, comes with tube and GEC leather pouch. Asking SPF Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Small Flat Rate Box Included.

Prices are firm. Will take $10 off if purchasing more than one knife.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Best way to reach me is via text or phone call. 305-338-5266

Thanks, and have a great day!

Last edited:
I'll take the GEC 15 Knifebrite Acrylic. PM sent. It's late so I'll send you a text in the morning...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back