• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Lincoln, GEC 54 Snakewood, BF TC Barlow

US shipping addresses only, please. Feel free to contact me with questions, offers or requests for more pictures. 573-614-1191, billy.dawson@hotmail.com or PM. Text/call for fastest response 5am-10pm Central. Please email or PM if not within those hours. Shipping will be USPS, unless otherwise agreed upon. Please ask all questions and make offers privately using one of the above forms of communication!

Northwoods Lincoln Jack in Denim-Brand new, never carried or used. I'm the second owner, but the first owner never carried or used it either. Comes with leather slip, coin and bag, as shown.

$OLD

GEC 54 Snakewood-Never carried or used. There is a very small imperfection in the wood that is shown in the pictures. It's barely noticeable but I felt I should mention it and show it. Has tube and wax paper.

$OLD

Bladeforums TC Barlow-Never carried or used. This is an excellent example. Has tube and wax paper.

$OLD

W8Tz0zb.jpg

5iFJsLU.jpg

L5pH4oF.jpg

PHI6i7e.jpg

woSQmVo.jpg

2zU8LcV.jpg

dbbNvSP.jpg

6CYJhNr.jpg

NoSxZOa.jpg

7xqPNPh.jpg

Jj3R2hw.jpg

T3KL51G.jpg

ak6CsWW.jpg

Last edited:
I’m interested in the 54 if it’s still available. Heading to bed for the night but will check back first thing in the morning.

Back