• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Madison Barlow - CrossCut Mammoth.

Up for grabs is a Northwoods Madison Barlow - CrossCut Mammoth.

As many of you know, many from this run of Madisons had issues with major cracks and separation of the covers.
This is one of the few that made it out without issues. I have also been told by Knives Ship Free that if the issues didn't arise within the first week of owning the knife, The knife is in the clear of the issues that plagued many from the run.

No cracks
No separation of covers.

Just a solid example.

I have carried it in a pocket slip. I have used it to cut various fruits and veggies. has some slight patina I'm sure can be polished off. I don't own any Flitz so I'm not gonna bother. I have kept it oiled and taken very good care of it. photos shown were taken just minutes before the post.

It has the factory edge. blade is centered and it has a very nice snap to it. But comfortable enough to pinch it open without issue. Covers in my opinion are some if the nicest of the run. Especially of the brown variety. Nice large spots of the ivory color which many of the brown didn't have.

I am only selling because I hesitate to use it due to its rarity and over all collectability. This should really go to someone that will put it away and collect it. Photos really don't do it any justice.

If you have any questions, please let me know, I will answer promptly.
100% positive feedback. Purchase with confidence.
Paypal friends and family or add 3%.
I will ship 2 day priority with tracking.

Asking $OLD

First "ill take it" followed by payment gets it.

Best of luck.
- J

IMG_2052.jpgIMG_2053.jpgIMG_2060.jpgIMG_2061.jpgIMG_2062.jpg

Last edited:
Back