• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Single Blade Madison Barlow - Elephant Ivory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch and release for me. I bought this a few weeks ago but should pay some bills instead.
Northwoods Madison Barlow single blade, elephant ivory, includes Northwoods pocket slip but I didn't get the original plastic bag. Asking what I paid: $350 NET SOLD I'll cover priority shipping.
First "I'll take it" gets the knife, USA sales only, you're responsible for complying with the knife laws in your state.

Madison%201_zpscfvhroq3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Madison%202_zpsgw81ry4o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Madison%203_zps8vbi0xnp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Madison%204_zpsqmndfmts.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Madison%205_zpsy8ibkozh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Madison%206_zpsqrrptiu2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Blade is perfectly centered, angle of the photo makes it look off
Madison%207_zps8unqhdgn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Disregard the PM. I'll take this. I'm headed out for a few hours to do volunteer work. Please PM me payment details and I'll send funds immediately when I'm back home

SPF to colemanje09. stwesterner I didn't get a PM from you(not sure you have PM capability without a paid membership). If you want seconds they're yours

I'm not sure where I would fall in the line, but I'm sure colemanje09 is first (and his word is golden). I would take seconds if stwesterner is not in, and a distant third if he is. Thank you. PM sent just in case.

Hi Breezie, I haven't heard back from stwesterner so I'll keep you informed

Yes I'll take seconds I used to be able to PM and in the last week nobody is receiving them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back