• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Wharnies

Time to thin the heard a bit and rotate a few into the wild… I don’t know much about them, thought they were cool.

Northwoods Wharncliff Jacks

Fremont – Blue Camel Bone – purchased from this forum, not sure of history, looks uncarried - $225
Michigan – Denim Micarta – as new from KSF - $165
Broadway #40 - Black Camel Bone – as new from KSF - $185

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
Reasonable offers may be accepted, no trades. USPS MO or paypal. Shipped USPS Continental USA Only. First I’ll take it or PM.

* You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. You have the sole responsibility of complying with all LAWS & ORDINANCES within your Municipality/State/Province/Country, and do hereby release me from any & all liability involving this knife once it has been purchased and shipped to you. I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation. All sales are final.

Last edited:
Time to thin the heard a bit and rotate a few into the wild… I don’t know much about them, thought they were cool.

Northwoods Wharncliff Jacks

Fremont – Blue Camel Bone – purchased from this forum, not sure of history, looks uncarried - $225
Michigan – Denim Micarta – as new from KSF - $185
Broadway #40 - Black Camel Bone – as new from KSF - $200

View attachment 659447View attachment 659448View attachment 659449
Reasonable offers may be accepted, no trades. USPS MO or paypal. Shipped USPS Continental USA Only. First I’ll take it or PM.

* You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. You have the sole responsibility of complying with all LAWS & ORDINANCES within your Municipality/State/Province/Country, and do hereby release me from any & all liability involving this knife once it has been purchased and shipped to you. I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation. All sales are final.

I sent you another email. I'll take the freemont.

Back