• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Norton benchstone and Smith Tri-Hone

I have a couple unused sharpening stones laying about I'd like to turn into cash.

1. Norton India 1"x2"x8" combination coarse/fine bench stone: New in box, never oiled or used. A recent purchase, though the box reads "175th Anniversary Edition 1823-1998." $20.00 => 18.00 =>16.00 --SOLD!--

2. Smith Tri-Hone: 6" aluminum oxide, soft Arkansas, and hard Arkansas stones mounted on a triangular prism of red cedar with a base of the same. The little yellow sharpening guide and bottle of Smith's oil have vanished in the sands of time. New in box, never oiled or used- it has sat under a handkerchief on a shelf for the last decade or so. $25.00 => 22.00 =>20.00 =>16.00

Prices include US shipping via USPS Priority. I take USPS money orders or Paypal +3%. I can be reached at j_roth42at yahoo.com. Please include your screen name in any correspondance.

Thanks for looking,
Jeremy

Drops from the depths. Prices still include shipping. :)

Jeremy

Back