Not $99 or $89 or $79 Custom Blade for less than $60

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Click on the image to purchase

Yea.....all you have to do is register.....not all the much of a rub actually. :D

My membership paid for itself in the first week. With all the stuff Mike’s offering it will continue to be the major reason I’m able to grow my meager collection..

Build your own Shank Kits For Sale Now
Just click on the image.
Incredible Sale Prices $$

Nothing there but a bunch of joke pics and youtube videos.

There are major discounts that come with your paid memberships. Mike sold 4 folders from SnodyWorld and if you were just a guest, non-registered, it was $999. If you registered, for free, the price dropped to $799. If you were a Full Access member, $4.95 a month, the price was $499. That's $500 off of the listed price for just $4.95 a month or $50 a year. I'm no math wizard, but it's pretty easy to see that a paid membership at SnodyWorld is easily worth the small price. :D :D

wait i have to pay to see your knives i can buy?

I may be wrong, bro, but I think you just have to register to see certain deals, and the paid membership is like a buyer's club with deep discounts for members. You can see some blades without registering at all by clicking on the "online store" button on the left.

I may be wrong, bro, but I think you just have to register to see certain deals, and the paid membership is like a buyer's club with deep discounts for members. You can see some blades without registering at all by clicking on the "online store" button on the left.

Anyone can see the SnodyWorld Store as well as the SnodyWorld Mall.....you just have to know how to "click" with a mouse. Good luck on your quest. :D

Back