Not Recieving Emails or Notifications of PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
Hello,

For the past week I'm no longer receiving emails from members, or notifications when I either receive a PM or my Inbox was full and someone tried to send me one. My profile is set to receive email from everyone, and to Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages.

My email address hasn't changed, and is correct in my profile. I tried sending myself an email, didn't get it.

Thank you

Last edited:
We're noticing certain domains are having issues. We're working on it his weekend

Still no joy. Assume you're working it, since there are still other issues.

Any update on this? Still no emails or notifications. I have my settings to get an email when I get a PM, friend request, etc. I temporarily turned off the ability for people to email me, since I'm not getting them either.

Now that the search is fixed, we're trying to track this down.

Same with me, no emails through the blade forums system have been making it to my aol account.
Not sure if it's aol or your system.
Thanks
Joe

I believe it's related to DMARC / DKIM which is out of my hands. I have a ticket in place and will update.

Will someone please send me an email through the BF system to test if this is fixed? Thank you

didn't receive a reply. how did you send it? Through BF or from your personal email?

From my personal, by clicking reply. Spam filter maybe?

Checked the junk mail folder. I did not see it there, either.
Try a copy and paste of the address into the email address line, instead of clicking the link.

OK, I did it that way. Simply clicking Reply had worked before, I'd hoped that was still the case.

Got an email. Added you to friend list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back