• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Now Accepting Pre-Orders for The DPx H.E.S.T. Folder!

What do I have to do to secure one? Thanks.

The best thing to do to make sure you get one is to go to my site and purchase a left hand one or a right hand one, they are there now. As soon as they come sometime in December they will be shipped. They will no doubt be sold out before then, I'm trying to find out when the next shipment will be arriving after the first order in December but I'm not sure yet.

I think you are talking about the first run of 250 folders? I am looking for the "sterile", unmarked folders. Thanks you.

Yes Sir, you are correct.

I thought that the sterile version was a limited production as well as this one

mrdpverion.jpg

Which are both long sold out.

Isn't this what you will have?

about1.jpg

Isn't this what you will have?

about1.jpg

Yes, I believe so. I emailed Jeff yesterday to see if I can get a definite answer as to what will be released because I am being told something different by several suppliers. Jeff emailed me back and wrote "I think Robert has decided to go with green. But again, please wait for production proto photos", so I feel comfortable to say that the green G10 will be what is released. Then again, it's subject to change without notice I'm sure. Time will tell.

Man this might just be the knife I'm looking for.

The blade is nice & fat/wide like the ZT are.

I wanted S30V for the blade as I heard it was better than the D2 for corrosion resistance though...

They've got to do it in black G10, I'll wait until they do.

What are the two notches on the blade for, one's a bottle opener isnt it? Whats the other notch do?

They are all completely gone!

Thank you everyone that placed your orders with me, your business and trust is and always will be much appreciated.

Stay safe my friends.

-Tim

Last edited:
Man this might just be the knife I'm looking for.

The blade is nice & fat/wide like the ZT are.

I wanted S30V for the blade as I heard it was better than the D2 for corrosion resistance though...

They've got to do it in black G10, I'll wait until they do.

What are the two notches on the blade for, one's a bottle opener isnt it? Whats the other notch do?

Any ideas on these questions?

This is an amazing knife, I'm going to end up getting this one or a ZT300. But I think this is a more manageable sized knife.

Any idea when they will be in stock again?

Honestly not too sure when they will be back in stock, I'll know more after December.

The whole ZT folder line are great knives. a bit too big for my liking for EDC but they are well liked and I do sell a ton of them.

Honestly not too sure when they will be back in stock, I'll know more after December.

The whole ZT folder line are great knives. a bit too big for my liking for EDC but they are well liked and I do sell a ton of them.

Ok cool, I may not be ready until then anyways.

Any idea if they plan on doing a regular run of black G10 handles?

Not sure my friend, anything is possible.

Wish I had more info for you but only time will tell.

Maybe if enough of us mention it to Jeff and the others at ESEE something may come of it. :D

Back