• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELHEADBULLY

Gold Member
So I'm saving up for one of those Buck knives that makes you lose sleep for more than one night. In order to get it I need to part with some of my current collection. Please send me a message or post "I'll take it" in this thread. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I chose on this forum. Would rather not ship international but message me and we might be able to work something out. I prefer PayPal, but will accept Postal money orders or certified checks....Message me with any questions.

First up is a 112 frame with micarta handles and a new 450 blade. The handle is a little worn and the rocker pin sticks out a bit far on the one side like they forgot to tap it???? but the new blade is mint and knife is tight. knife only, $SOLD shipped

Next up is a 110 custom leather sheath new in the package, $SOLD shipped

Next up is a fish locker filet knife in grey, lightly used, $SOLD shipped

Next up is a cool and unique alpha folder with a gut hook in ATS 34 steel and rosewood handle. This one has an extra heat treat stamp upside down on the front blade, $NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped

Next up is a 500 for someone named Terry, lightly handled, great condition, knife only, $NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped

next up is a pair of customs with a 3D checkerboard handle in real mother of pearl, gold lip pearl and other various stones, the pair includes a 503 and a 505 in lightly used condition, handles are mint, blades are very good condition, SOLD shipped for the pair.

next up is a 501 with gold etched bass fisherman on the blade, comes mint with a coa and clamshell case, $NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped

Next up is a 531 with a Burlington northern black acid etch on blade in really good lightly used condition, barely looks used.....comes with cool leather buck sheath, $SOLD shipped

Last edited:
110 sheath is Sold...Thanks James:thumbup::thumbup:

Here are some more to help fund my Buck Custom addiction:D

Late 1960's buck 120 in unused condition with flap over sheath. SOLD shipped

Up next is a lightly used limited edition 651 with coa and sheath, $SOLD shipped

Next is an Unused buck 110 made for members of the Houston Chronicle 500 club, black etched boot on the blade, with Idaho tang stamp, comes with black leather 110 sheath and box, $NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped

More to come in just a few.......

Last edited:
Up next for sale is a 50th 110 with black leather 110 sheath. Very lightly used condition. $SOLD shipped

Here is a 1980's Buck 121 fisherman model with factory custom stag handle in unused condition with custom stag sheath and buck box. knife and sheath are mint, box has a couple small tears on the corner. SOLD shipped

next is a 112 with scrimshawed Ivory, appears to be very nice prehistoric ivory, hard to tell if it is mastodon or walrus? but very nice clean slabs, knife is in good unused condition with some tarnish from handling, comes with sheath pictured. $SOLD shipped.

Next is a mastodon ivory 500 in mint condition with coa, sheath and box. $NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped

Last up is a 1984 Custom 110 with Mastodon Ivory handles and gold etched blade, unused condition, comes with display box but no COA. $NO LONGER AVAILABLE shipped

Last edited:
50th 110 sold!! 112 Ivory sold!! Fishlocker sold!! Thanks to all of you, will ship out ASAP!!

I will take the 121 in stag. Waiting for confirmation and will paypal via post #10. Thanx.

I would like to take the checkerboard 505 and 503.
Do you ship to Germany? that would be nice.

Haebbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back