• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

nowhere fast(Donald Kruck) "GOOD"

Want to highly recommend Donald. He answered my e-mails fast, and sent the knife I bought from him fast(Fed Ex), even before he got the money from me(of course he checked out my references first). A trusting, and honorable man.
I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Another great person to deal with, and again showing there are alot of great people out there to deal with.

Thanks Donald!!!

Larry

Ditto's Larry. I have made numerous deals with Donald. He is great to work with. Extremely honorable and trustworthy. Can't wait to deal again.

------------------
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13

Mike

Donald helped me find something that I've been looking for a long time. He really went out of his way for me & for that I sincerely thank him. He even offered to pick it up for me & send it to me. You don't find too many people these days going out of their way for you. Donald is a great guy.

Back