Nuclear Heart E. . . . (cool pics)

Jerry Busse

I love this knife! The super strong flat primary grind coupled with a deep dish secondary grind that you could drink out of make this blade scream! The flying handle and an internally polished talon hole are just this knife's way of showing that the dancing shoes are lit and she's ready for take-off at anytime. ;)

Attachments

• nuke heart e 1.jpg
    nuke heart e 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,347
Two Variants in one day!!! My heart can't handle it!! :D :D

Keep up the great work Jerry!!

More wallpaper for my PC. :D:D

Here's another shot of this Southern-bound nuclear weapon.

Attachments

• nuke heart e 2.jpg
    nuke heart e 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,189
Chiseen,

How did you do that? You must've had your INFIDAR on! ;)

Glad you like the blade.

Jerry

The picture that Jerry posted is of a Nuclear Ergo Handled Steel Heart Double Edged Variant. This the knife that is pictured in this month's edition of Blade Magazine. Price is $597 plus shipping.

Call or email if you are interested !

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

I like the nose on that one--good and strong without sacrificing penetration.

I'm having trouble telling much about these new variants from the point of view of these end-on pics, though. They all make the blades look about 14" long. How about more variant photos shot from a neutral POV--say maybe one per thread? :)

Just a thought...

The way Jerry's been bangin' out variants, the regular ol' Combat Models are going to be "special."

:D :D :D

Got this baby at work today, had to go in a bathroom stall to open the box (Big window in my office) cause I couldn't wait to hold it and didn't want to scare off coworkers.

It's better in the hand than it is in the pictures.

Little brother, a bead blasted AS, and it make a great pair. Thanks to Jerry on that ;)

Now if someone would bring the digital camera back to work I could maybe take a picture or two to help Will get the right perspective...

Mark

Originally posted by marklee
I could maybe take a picture or two to help Will get the right perspective...

If it's convenient, that would be great, Mark. Many Thanks.

And I'm with Strabs--CONGRATULATIONS!!!

-Will

Mark,
Congrats, if I knew this Beauty was on its way I'd have been waiting by your house ;):D:D

BTW, I've got a digital camera :D:D Let me know if I can be of help

Back