• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nuclear Mother Of All Steel Hearts NMOASH Mint!!!

Z51

My NMOASH is SOLD.

It's in mint condition.

This is not an overpriced MOASH. It's the real thing. It's the ultimate grail knife. But it's priced within $150 of a MOASH.

I know the price is right because I've already SPF'ed this knife three times!!!!!!! The sold part is easy but the pending funds part has proved to be very difficult.

Double cut blade and magnum tigerhide handles

Picture050.jpg

Spine shot...whoa!!!!!!!

007.jpg

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread.

No trades at this time.

By responding here, you acknowledge that you meet all applicable laws governing the purchase of this item.

Last edited:
Is there light scuffing from the cardboard on the blade or is it glare from the camera flash? Have the handle scales been oiled? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

I apologize for my novice questions..., but could you give me some background information on this model. I tried all the links that I could find without luck. THANKS AGAIN!!!

The spot is from the flash. The handles have not been oiled. The knife is perfect.

The NMOASH was made available in very limited numbers in Busse Combat's Microscopic Extravaganzaaaa.

The NMOASH is the pinnacle of the Fusion Steel Heart line.

Nothing else compares to this great knife.

Thanks for the question.

Last edited:
Back