Nuclear option picture thread

Hedonizmdan

Nixon's Edge Works- offering sharpening/Ti ano
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So I currently have my first nuclear optioned blade on order (Beating Heart stonewashed finish, nuclear option) Very excited, can't wait for it to come in. Would love to see pics of your Busse blades in the nuclear flavor. No pics to add at the moment, but I definitely will when I am able to contribute 👍. Actually was just thinking back, I did have a nuclear Busse! Had to let it go unfortunately. Work was slow back then, damn I miss that one!
image000000.heic.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful, thank you for sharing!

Jaxx—
Do you know if there’s an official name for this color combo:
IMG_8967.jpeg
That is some kind of rich, man!
Is the little hint of red/maroon true to life, or is that mainly from the lighting? Really dresses it up—and so subtle! Great image!
RAD?

Last edited:
Ironic Ironic That shot is mainly the lighting, however, it does go into deeper orange. Seems to be a 3 color micarta- black, a gray with an almost blue tint to it (or a visual illusion), & orange. Due to its contrast, it looks like Snakeskin & Tigerhide got busy in a Burger King bathroom...so to speak 😉 & had a kid 😅
This pic is more color accurate vvv
Green canvas micarta below it.

20220203_193503-01.jpeg

Ironic Ironic That shot is mainly the lighting, however, it does go into deeper orange. Seems to be a 3 color micarta- black, a gray with an almost blue tint to it (or a visual illusion), & orange. Due to its contrast, it looks like Snakeskin & Tigerhide got busy in a Burger King bathroom...so to speak 😉 & had a kid 😅
This pic is more color accurate vvv
Green canvas micarta below it.

View attachment 2537603

Looks like it should be worn in a black calfskin shoulder holster, concealed beneath the jacket of a tailored suit, next to a magazine pouch and opposite your Walther. 😎

Back