Photos NUKED FMV8 Pics!

Crosier

Gold Member
Well I am honored to be the first to post them. They are amazing! :thumbsup:

Really digging the liners. If anyone wants to ID the handle materials that would be awesome. :)

I am still digesting this awesomeness while picking up my jaw from the floor. :eek::p

Will be back with more thoughts but wanted to get pics out for everyone who was waiting!:D

D413DA77-187E-4DD5-9E5A-4A8BE456B317.jpeg 62819A5B-36D3-4A71-AC0E-9C4073D06714.jpeg 0597F10A-3995-4D73-B528-153816AE57F0.jpeg 4E913CF2-00AA-4DB8-9B4C-FBA0FA781570.jpeg

Awesome, I like them both!

It's hard to tell with all the oil, but the flats look like they could be satin. Are they?

It's hard to tell with all the oil, but the flats look like they could be satin. Are they?
Near as I can tell without wiping them down. I’ll try to get some more pics when I get one wiped, but so far I don’t see any lines in the flats.

WOW! Like the wood. Guessing the other is acrylic with metal shavings.

Looks like Raffir Metapol Glitter or similar on the acrylic handle. Those should be aluminium shavings inside some epoxy. Maybe it even reacts with light. They have some materials which are dark blue but turn green when light shines on it.

I cannot identify the wood. First I thought it could be Desert Ironwood but the grain structure kinda makes me wonder...

Oh wow they're amazing!!! That black handle one looks like INFI G10. :) ie: INFI shavings set in black resin. And I'll hazard a guess that the other one is wood.

mLWqxNC.jpg

XEWwoM8.jpg

Interesting wood, bi-metal pins. price tag is more than I paid - I'm assuming that is the mothership telling me what I would have paid for this option, if ordered from the Custom Shop.

and with some friends for comparison...
SsJWtxg.jpg

Last edited:
Back