Numbered China Models?

Do the China-made Spydercos (Tenacious, Persistence, Bug, etc.) have the three-digit Collector's Club number on them? I've handled quite a few (over twenty) Tenacious' and none of them had one, and neither did the eight Persistences or the 25+ Bugs. Did Spyderco just decide not to mark the China-made models, or am I just not very lucky with them?

P.S. Got my Persistence in a trade two weeks ago. My review is pending, but I'll just say that it's a great EDC. Moreso than the Tenacious (in my opinion).

You just weren't very lucky. I've received all three with my number.

Paul
bar_02.gif

My Personal Website - - - - - - A Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting - - - - - - Kiwimania
Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
Spyderco Collector # 043 - - WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
It's easy to grin when your ship comes in and good fortune and fame are your lot, but the man worthwhile is the man who can smile with his shorts twsited up in a knot. - Morey Amsterdam

Say Paul; is there a Spyderco that you don't have or want? :)
Don't think there any mid locks that I don't own at least one example of, but there are definitely a bunch of Walker, Reeve, and compression lock models I've never owned, plus a few of the ball locks and all the automatics.

Paul
bar_02.gif

My Personal Website - - - - - - A Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting - - - - - - Kiwimania
Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
Spyderco Collector # 043 - - WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
It's easy to grin when your ship comes in and good fortune and fame are your lot, but the man worthwhile is the man who can smile with his shorts twsited up in a knot. - Morey Amsterdam

Back