NWA woodsman used for making Firewood

As you scroll thru the misc. RAT camp out pics,you'll see my NWA Woodsman,I used it exclusively for chopping up firewood....
I also pack my Siera scout, RC6 ,RC3, Izula,Koster Bushcraft.It was a RAT cutlery gathering but the NWA's were there...I kept the Sierra Scout on my belt & THe Woodsman ate up some woods.people were in awe of Nick Allen's Work !
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=680589&page=2

Thanks for posting that link Tony:thumbup: Glad the knives are holding up well for ya. Looks like a great time was had. It is always, nice to see the kids getting into some camp chores.

Nick:)

Thanks Nick,
Trevor used the Stinger to make fuzz sticks & just whittling...Sierra scout stayed on my belt and the Woodsman did the Rest !!! I had the fillet with me as well but no fish of any size was caught.
it was about 3 families w/ kids and nothing but good times !!!!

Going out again to the Hoodlum camp-out leaving today... taking my NWA Woodsman & hatchet & Sierra scout

Very Cool! So that RAT mod carries an NWA on his belt..:thumbup:

Don't worry, I won't tell..:D

When I went to the Gossman camp out, Joezilla picked up my big 1/4" NWA camp and said look at this crowbar. Than he saw the edge and his eyes jumped out and said " Will ya look at this F#$%ing grind, thats amazing!!!!"

:D:thumbup:

Back