• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NWOT Sterlingwear of Boston Peacoat - USA Made

Figured there might be some interest in this as it's cold weather gear/military related.

I have a NWOT black peacoat made by Sterlingwear of Boston, who is the official supplier to the US Navy.

This coat is a size 42 long and has never been worn. This is the navigator model, which is the standard issue coat but with a satin liner instead of the basic cotton one. This jacket is $250 new on the Sterlingwear site and it was purchased new by myself a few months ago at their factory store at full retail. This jacket is super heavy and is the real deal. To get an idea of the "long" size, I'm 6'1" with an athletic build and it fit's me perfectly.

I'd like to get $150 OBO for this, shipped in USA. Paypal gift or add the 3% to cover fees.

Open to trades and offers so feel free to ask. If you need more pics or have any questions please let me know.

Last edited:
Back