NY Show Stuff

The new one is just a variant. I'm not sure what to call it. I'll continue to make the standard model.

Physics, I hope to see you there. :)

As usual, great stuff right there especially the Kopis which looks like to be a great BMF...

Thanks again, folks. Still cranking though yesterday was interrupted by a couple soccer games.

This is one of those strange fat DogTags that I first made a couple months ago. The person who has that one says it makes a good steak knife...
smile.gif

Why not? 3" CPM-154 blade. Ivory Micarta handle.

Attachments

• DogFatty.jpg
    DogFatty.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 36
Another Bird & Trout knife. Red linen micarta and 2-1/2" CPM-154 blade.

This one would probably stay at home except for the fact that hotels in NY cost over $300/night.

Attachments

• BnT2.jpg
    BnT2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 31
This one eats birds and trout. :D

The Fer-de-lance in CPM-154 and paracord. Knife or lance head as you choose. I'll have a couple of these.

Attachments

• ferdelance1.jpg
    ferdelance1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 31
more great stuff Jerry --- you've been busy!

Is the dog tag a 4-finger grip without the choil? It looks like you might be able to get the pinky on the butt of the handle? That ivory micarta is SHARP :thumbup:

Are you playing soccer or watching it? :D :D

Depends on the size of your hand. The little indent at the rear of the handle is a parking spot for your pinky.

I have four kids, all of whom play. Unfortunately, my two boys will be in tournaments next weekend while I'm in NY. That will rough. Good thing weekends are free cell phone times with four games on Saturday. :)

Jerry, I'll see you inside the show. I happen to be on assignment this year.... :thumbup:

Coop

Not really sure what I'm going to call this. For sure it's related to my Retribution, but the blade is enough different to deserve another name. Lots of point, wide wound channel, recurve for cutting and chopping.

7" 154CM blade with Black/Green Linen Micarta

Attachments

• Hemi.jpg
    Hemi.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 32
Small Stiletto. 4" CPM-3V blade with Black/Green Micarta.

Attachments

• Stiletto1.jpg
    Stiletto1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 27
And another DogTag. 3" CPM-3V blade with Black/Green Linen Micarta

Attachments

• DogTag2.jpg
    DogTag2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22
oh man, you're really cranking them out!

the nameless one is very nice... some sort of survival fighter... NICE!

BTW--- you should slow down on the dogtags, don't want to take too many to NY :) You're working too hard, take a rest :thumbup:

Back