• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nyala - drop point, stonewashed, BNIB, priced to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.and

Gold Member
I have a brand new CRK Nyala that I would like to sell. This is the version with the stonewashed drop point blade. Never used, never carried. Birthdate is July 2016. Comes with everything as new.

Price: SOLD $185 SOLD which includes US-50 shipping and PayPal fees. No trades. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Best,
Matthew

Last edited:
Am I first in line since I posted the first unequivocal "I'll take it "?

Am I first in line since I posted the first unequivocal "I'll take it "?

@vactor - I was replying to hodo615's email when notification of your "I'll take it" thread post came through. I have tried twice now to email him my PayPal info, but have not received payment. You are next in line if he falls through.

I emailed you victor twice. I want it tell me where to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just emailed you again Victor. I have your email already form previous deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I will send payment to your email and I guess you will get it. Sending PP now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hodo615, please let me know as soon as possible if you are still interested in the Nyala after you get the PayPal thing sorted out otherwise I will move on to vactor who is next in line.

Best,
Matthew

Oh, I see, what is your email Matthew so I can send now!! Or call me 410-458-5900

I never got an email from you, please send me your email address to: howardcdouglas@gmail.com or call me 410-458-5900 so I can pay you

@m.and

I am not getting any of your emails, mine is : howardcdouglas@gmail.com

@m.and

PM Sent, I see what the problem was and corrected, I want to pay right now but don't know what the mail address is to send it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back