NYC Wrecking Crew...Aubrey comes to NYC again!!!

...would you buy a Variant from these three boys?

View

Hi All!!! Just got back from a meeting with Aubrey and GRNamin in NYC...as most of you know, these guys are stone cold Busse Combat Knife Men.

Aubrey has been a customer since the early 90's and periodically flies to the US to pick up knives which he has ordered over the past year. Well...I will post more on the particulars of the knives later or tomorrow, but in the meantime, I just wanted to publically share my thanks and gratitude for knowing these men and having them as friends.

Aubrey is returning to South Africa with some UNBELIEVABLE stuff and the pics will be up soon.

Yours in special delivery,

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Man, Andy! You're quick. I was surprised to see the posting already. It was great to have you and Aubrey here again. Thanks very much! Who knows, maybe this sort of meeting will grow in membership in the near future. Those were awesome knives.

-Greg

Ahem,...your camera must take lousy pics Andy. Could swear that looks like an E handled bad boy that your holding.

I think Andy's entitled to a few perks for his time, don't you Strabs? But please tell me those aren't fetching wing tips on his feet!!

Look at the one the guy in the middle is holding in his left hand. Could it be the new 6" E-handled knife or is it a SH-E variant? It looks cool regardless.
smile.gif
Great picture Andy!

Thanks for breaking a country boy's heart Andy
smile.gif
Guess I need to move to the big city...naaah. haha

Good looking stuff, man.

Call me if you got extras.

Bruce

It could just be me, but maybe that "e handle" model Jerry is holding is one of the varients Jerry hinted about throwing together. Then again, maybe it is an E prototype. Either way, the knives look good and I would like to see the close up pics.

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 05-14-2000).]

FYI my fellow forumites...from left to right in the pic is Andy (I'm sitting), Aubrey in the middle, and GRNamin on the right.

You guys are all giving good guesses on the knives in the pics...and many of you are close to the truth...I will post close ups of the knives tonight after all the Mother's Day festivities.

Enjoy the day...

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Andy....
Ahhhhh.... Mothers Day is over bud. Where are those pics that you promised?!
030.gif

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

Back